THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How does the Harden Vol. 1 sizing compare to Lillard's (Lillard 2)? I have two pairs of Lillards and I'm not 100% sure what size to order the Harden in. These are crazy expensive here in Europe so I want to be sure.

If that Arthur Ashe really is a limited CW, I'll order the Pioneers then. I'm doubtful I'll see that Ashe available in Europe if it is a limited CW.

@ riceNeggs...nice shots.

Passed on the BHM's. Woke up well after release and my SZ 14 was still there, but I couldn.t do it. For some reason the break in on my homes has been a process. I.m only wearing them casually and overall they are comfy, but defiantly required some break in. First I experienced the "pinching" on the bottom lace hole. Fixed that by re-lacing and skipping it. (Re-lacing wasn.t as bad as expected, fairly simple actually). Second issue was the "snugness" of the leather toe box. Fixed that by flexing it to soften up the leather, and that helped. I REALLY wanted to buy multiple colors of this shoe, but just doesn.t seem realistic. Maybe my sizing is off, but I don.t have the option of sizing up 1/2, and I worry a full size up would cause new issues.

Apologizes for the rant, I do really like this model, and if anyone can offer any tips or input on fit, I.m all ears.

How does the Harden Vol. 1 sizing compare to Lillard's (Lillard 2)? I have two pairs of Lillards and I'm not 100% sure what size to order the Harden in. These are crazy expensive here in Europe so I want to be sure.

If that Arthur Ashe really is a limited CW, I'll order the Pioneers then. I'm doubtful I'll see that Ashe available in Europe if it is a limited CW.

I have an average width foot and I wear a 10 in Nikes and Jordans. I went 1/2 size down (9 1/2) in Lillard 2s and Harden 1s and the fit is perfect for me. Hope this helps.

I'm still on the hunt for the BHMs. If I can't find a pair before Saturday, then I'll just scoop the Disruptors on discount. I really like that colorblocking. Still not loving the elastic toe, but it'll be fine for playing ball.

Last edited:
Disappointing if that's the all star shoe, seems pretty uninspiring compared to some of the other colourways. 

The gray and white look pretty clean. I feel the All-Star should have a little more flair to it. I am not sure if that is it or not. But imagine a mystery gray pair with gray suede.

this makes the bhm look like they could be all stars lol

Last edited:
Never mind just read the tweet. If they are the All-Stars I have a feeling the Gila Monster will be part of the All Star collection. :nerd:

Last edited:
I have an average width foot and I wear a 10 in Nikes and Jordans. I went 1/2 size down (9 1/2) in Lillard 2s and Harden 1s and the fit is perfect for me. Hope this helps.

I'm still on the hunt for the BHMs. If I can't find a pair before Saturday, then I'll just scoop the Disruptors on discount. I really like that colorblocking. Still not loving the elastic toe, but it'll be fine for playing ball.
That helped, thanks. Ima go with the same size as my Lillard 2s.

Back
Top Bottom