THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know what Harden is wearing for the playoffs? If Adidas don't take advantage of this stage or capitalize off Hardens great season and come with some heat they are losing in the marketing category

I hope those Red glares aren't it... give me a black and red pair with a patent leather tip[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anyone know what Harden is wearing for the playoffs? If Adidas don't thank advantage of this stage or capitalize off Hardens great season and come with some heat they are losing in the marketing category

I hope those Red glares aren't it... give me a black and red pair with a patent leather tip[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

No new shoes in the playoffs. Every debut the rockets have lost

I could be wrong but it looks like harden is wearing something new tonight. MORe of a maroon color?
Saw them up close I'm wrong oh well.

Last edited:
Does anybody else thinks it's kind of weird that we haven't heard of any other colorway releasing? No pictures release dates rumors no anything. We pretty much had an idea of what was coming next before every drop. It would be strange if adidas didnt make any more colorways until the vol 2 which I'll guess will drop around nov/Dec

Don't know if it was in this thread or not, but somewhere I heard the red glares where the last ones.

It'd be ashamed if we don't get black leather tho.

Don't know if it was in this thread or not, but somewhere I heard the red glares where the last ones.

It'd be ashamed if we don't get black leather tho.
damn that's dissapointing to hear, there's still a chance he could win mvp and a nba title this year both would be dope concepts for colorways and the gila monsters never got a nationwide release

and there were all this yapping about how cargos would be gone because of the hype from the kid who shot 92 points...smh.

I don't know of any other Vol. 1's coming out other than a possible MVP shoe if he wins or Finals if they make it. I'm guessing the black Vol. 1s with the TPU taken off the boost area is the summer shoe.

Interesting you prefer the guard shoe with the emphasis on court feel considering that last paragraph.

I'm sure it's been said before but I just realized how much the Harden's resemble the T-Macs.
Yeah I was pleasantly surprised too. 

Surprisingly my low ratings and unpopular local footlocker has the Below Zero colorway. Too bad I don't have the money and I hope by the time I do they're not off the shelves

Back
Top Bottom