THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bought a pair of those over the weekend. Surprised no one really talked about them since they came out Saturday.

Please give a comparison when you get a chance.
Traction 100% goes to the D Rose 7s(played on a fairly dusty floor, no dust bunnies, but definitely dust present). I had to wipe a few times with the Hardens. I did notice the more I played in them the rubber seemed to break in slightly and the traction would be much better.

I have a wider foot and went half size up on the d rose (PK) and true to size with the Harden. Fit gets a slight edge to the Harden because I did not have the super roomy toe box like I felt with the d rose. 

I only played for 2 hours so cushion was great on both. Impact protection was fantastic. Definitely more court feel with the Harden. If the traction was better, these would be my go to for sure. I'm new to boost so the crazy explosive was too plush for my taste, the d rose 7 is perfect. Not sure if its just the effect of the materials used, but the harden felt more plush than the d rose 7 even with the smaller slab of boost. Possibly due to the material caging the boost on both pairs? The D-Rose being stiffer.

Definitely felt quicker and more agile in the Hardens. 

Honestly, I'm probably going to start bringing both with me to open gyms and depending on floor conditions may decide then. 

For the record, I play primarily Post, mid range, some outside shooting and cutting. One move and go kind of player with the dribble. Nothing fancy. Dirk Nowitzki type game without the height. lol. 

Traction 100% goes to the D Rose 7s(played on a fairly dusty floor, no dust bunnies, but definitely dust present). I had to wipe a few times with the Hardens. I did notice the more I played in them the rubber seemed to break in slightly and the traction would be much better.

I have a wider foot and went half size up on the d rose (PK) and true to size with the Harden. Fit gets a slight edge to the Harden because I did not have the super roomy toe box like I felt with the d rose. 

I only played for 2 hours so cushion was great on both. Impact protection was fantastic. Definitely more court feel with the Harden. If the traction was better, these would be my go to for sure. I'm new to boost so the crazy explosive was too plush for my taste, the d rose 7 is perfect. Not sure if its just the effect of the materials used, but the harden felt more plush than the d rose 7 even with the smaller slab of boost. Possibly due to the material caging the boost on both pairs? The D-Rose being stiffer.

Definitely felt quicker and more agile in the Hardens. 

Honestly, I'm probably going to start bringing both with me to open gyms and depending on floor conditions may decide then. 

For the record, I play primarily Post, mid range, some outside shooting and cutting. One move and go kind of player with the dribble. Nothing fancy. Dirk Nowitzki type game without the height. lol. 
Interesting you prefer the guard shoe with the emphasis on court feel considering that last paragraph.

I'm sure it's been said before but I just realized how much the Harden's resemble the T-Macs.

For anybody interested you can get the cargos for $21 off with the code LKS174A8 on eastbay

If anyone wants the Gila Monsters in a size 11, there's one listing on Poshmark for $135
Edit: looks like a fake, move on lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom