THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just like that ... No wide release for Gilas? ... Losing hope for all my bruvs who didn't cop ..
I didn't realize the "red glares" represent the playoff kicks for Harden..

Hmm....
[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
View media item 2426301

Courtesy of 2muchsol3

This has my Attention off the tongue alone!

Last edited:

ok aside from all these new leaks, WHERE CAN I COP THE BELOW ZEROS?!!!! FOOTLOCKER DOESNT HAVE THEM FOR ME ANYMORE. WHERES ANOTHER LEGIT PLACE TO BUY THEM FROM??
you'll have to wait for a restock with a main retailer like footlocker or eastbay, or wait for a restock with the lesser known sites like bait.
What's releasing?
probably the gila or the uncaged?

That's the best thing about this sneaker.  I don't know if people think the Lillard 2 could be worn casually, but those, the Harden Vol. 1s, and PG 1s are some of the best casual looking signatures I've seen in a while.
i have seen the grey pair of dame 3 worn casually with jeans and it looks dope.

Hopefully prices drop on the BHMs when the 2nd Harden release is out.  Best CW hands down outside of the Pioneers.

When im on footlocker why does it say "availability:in stock" when I'm trying to get the below zeros but when I check out (already tried pickup and ship it) says "We're sorry, but due to limited availability the following item's status has changed."  I'm quite desperate for that specific colorway in case u guys didn't already know already from my previous posts

When im on footlocker why does it say "availability:in stock" when I'm trying to get the below zeros but when I check out (already tried pickup and ship it) says "We're sorry, but due to limited availability the following item's status has changed."  I'm quite desperate for that specific colorway in case u guys didn't already know already from my previous posts
Not sure but you can try to save the bar/ sku code and go to an actual ftl and see if they can order it for you

their website is iffy, unless it's a first day on a general release, i wouldn't rely on it too much until you've checked out, and even when you've checked out with the pair you want, there's always a chance that footlocker will come back with an email stating back ordered, then another email stating it's sold out.  very frustrating.

any clue when the harden vol 1 will stop releasing? Still waiting on gilas and for the Home and red colorway to go lower.

Found a pair of Homes locally for a great price locally, don't want to settle, but I really do want a pair in rotation.  

Hopefully the Pioneers do go on sale eventually.

Back
Top Bottom