THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not sure if sales for these will be all that great and/or anytime soon. Harden has put up a historic MVP -caliber year, plays for one of the most popular NBA teams in China(and there are tons of chinese traveling/living abroad with the economic boom spending money like crazy) and Adidas is the hot brand at the moment. I'm sure his shoes are moving well.
this is true regarding popularity of the three stripes!!  just visited Hong Kong for two weeks, i've seen  more people rocking adidas casually than nike...which has not been the case in the past.

Reminds me more of the Kobe IV Mother Lover just make the back half black
Nike-Zoom-Kobe-IV-Motherlover-1.jpeg

Harden tockin the Pioneers tonight. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

I don't know if it's the angles the pics are taken but the shape of the shoe looks waaaaaay off.

I've played in the Harden Vol 1s and the CE about the same amount of times, for me the Harden is the better of the two.  The CE cushioning is great and is pretty comfy, I think I just prefer the court feel of the Harden better.

I have yet to try the CE lows but for the time being, i'll be reaching for the Hardens more often than not when its time to hoop. 

Those are tough. You might be able to pull those off casually

They literally look like ultra boost basketball shoes.

Last edited:
ok aside from all these new leaks, WHERE CAN I COP THE BELOW ZEROS?!!!! FOOTLOCKER DOESNT HAVE THEM FOR ME ANYMORE. WHERES ANOTHER LEGIT PLACE TO BUY THEM FROM??

I wear my IBAS and 13 below casually and have gotten compliments on both, I think they look nice with tapered jeans
That's the best thing about this sneaker.  I don't know if people think the Lillard 2 could be worn casually, but those, the Harden Vol. 1s, and PG 1s are some of the best casual looking signatures I've seen in a while.

Back
Top Bottom