THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope it's these
adidas-harden-vol.-1-uncaged-sample-2-1-1080x608.jpeg
should be legit.

Footlocker Europe has "Harden Uncaged - Black/Black/Utility Black  for the 1th of July 

for a lifestyle shoe, they look like they can be hooped in. seem o have the same bottoms too?

I just came back in here to say Adidas is WACK for not mass producing the Gila Monsters... Such a beautiful shoe. [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

If adidas wants to make a top selling casual shoe I think they need to make it a bit cheaper. The LS are the same price as the regular hardens with pk which performs very well.

Repped for the info. The next ones I have my eye on hoping for a sale are the all red ones "red glare" I think they're called

Footlocker UK:

1st July: Harden Vol.1 - Men (Scarlet / Scarlet / Scarlet)

1st July: Harden Vol.1 "Uncaged" - Men (Black / Black / Utility Black)

8th July: Harden Vol.1 - Men (Black / Teal / Solar Red)

Finishline also has a BOYS' GRADESCHOOL ADIDAS HARDEN VOL. 1 (BLACK / SOLAR GREEN / CYAN) for a July 1st drop. Not sure if this will come in Men's sizes also.

Crazy how quiet this shoe has been for a long while. No releases for a couple of months. Also surprised we aren't seeing more sales of these considering the Rockets have been out of the playoffs for over a month...

didn't someone said cargos will be sold out because of some ball hooping in them?  LOL

:rofl: I remember going back and fourth with 1 dude over that. All because he scored 80 im a high school game. Dude really thought Lamelo could hype a shoe :lol:

Last edited:
The cargos didn't sell out because adidas released 3 other grey colorways within a three month period before them. BHM, all star and grayvy. People got tired of the date getting pushed back and copped the others. The hype was dead by the time they released.

Back
Top Bottom