THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meh... Got jipped. Jimmy Jazz cancelled my order cause of "security purposes" and now I can't even re order my size cause everything out of stock lol. Smh... happened to me with Footlocker when i tried to get the Grayvy's last week. They had size 11 and then it took 4 days for them to email me saying my order was cancelled. 

Meh... Got jipped. Jimmy Jazz cancelled my order cause of "security purposes" and now I can't even re order my size cause everything out of stock lol. Smh... happened to me with Footlocker when i tried to get the Grayvy's last week. They had size 11 and then it took 4 days for them to email me saying my order was cancelled. 
footlocker did that to me so i stopped ordering from them.

I think it was 3 footlockers with 1 full size run each plus the NYC addias store.

That sounds right, i believe someone posted ehat exact 4 stores got them in this thread, James Harden SR my 1st first cousin going to see if he can find out from his son, i haven't got to meet him yet should be soon but anyways i will try to find out

I know the sizing is off on these shoes already, but for a wide footer, do you think I would be able to go half size up from my TTS?

I know the sizing is off on these shoes already, but for a wide footer, do you think I would be able to go half size up from my TTS?
i have a pretty wide foot, so lillard 2 was barely enough to fit me TTS, i put the harden vol. 1 on and it's perfect, don't need to go half up.  it's actually TTS for wide footers, just like the dame 3 and crazy explosives.  everything else from adidas runs narrow for me since crazylight boost 2015, d rose 5, triple thread, d rose 773.

I think these run long and wide, but as always if possible best to just try them on in stores if possible. 

For Adidas basketball shoe sizing it's very frustrating but using UK sizing has given me the best results.

Ex) Nike US size 12 = 11 UK, Adidas US size 12 = 11.5 UK, Adidas US size 11.5 = 11 UK

I think these run long and wide, but as always if possible best to just try them on in stores if possible. 

For Adidas basketball shoe sizing it's very frustrating but using UK sizing has given me the best results.

Ex) Nike US size 12 = 11 UK, Adidas US size 12 = 11.5 UK, Adidas US size 11.5 = 11 UK

Yep my uk size hasn't changed between kobes and these

awesome
smokin.gif

i have a pretty wide foot, so lillard 2 was barely enough to fit me TTS, i put the harden vol. 1 on and it's perfect, don't need to go half up.  it's actually TTS for wide footers, just like the dame 3 and crazy explosives.  everything else from adidas runs narrow for me since crazylight boost 2015, d rose 5, triple thread, d rose 773.
cosign. I have a wide foot and these fit me perfectly. Really hoping for sub $100 prices so I can stock up....

for other wide footers out there, did you experience any discomfort from the lower lace loops digging into your foot when flexing the shoe? 

I have a normal foot width. The top lace loop was digging into my ankle at times when flexing.

I'm hope they release something new in July. here in my country we only got the 'Home' colourway & I had my sister get me 13 below zero and imma be a star from the US. I hope those new ones without the toe box cover drop in July cause i will be travelling to singapore and malaysia and i hope i can pick them up there.

Back
Top Bottom