THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grayvy's lookin good. Still waiting on my shipping email from adc.

Harden is starting to look a little flabby. If he was more athletic he would probably average 40 ppg

Grayvy's lookin good. Still waiting on my shipping email from adc.

Harden is starting to look a little flabby. If he was more athletic he would probably average 40 ppg

Yeah I'm still waiting for my shipping email too. I ordered in the early afternoon on Wednesday and haven't heard anything yet. I feel like adidas usually ships a bit quicker than this, so I'm hoping they go out today. Really looking forward to seeing them in hand and playing in them.

Last edited:
Wonder if the icey sole on the greyvys has any performance effects. Nightwing2303 claims icey soles don't grip as much but it could be a Nike only thing.
he did claimed it was only a nike thing because i remember he tested a pair of translucent soles and it worked fine, just forgot which brand it was from...

Looks like ALL the Hardens have been restocked on footlocker.com :smokin :smokin .. Not sure if it was mentioned, the "Fear the Forks" are priced at $160 so gotta be Primeknit..
"IBAS" are on backorder too on the site... Time to feast

Looks like ALL the Hardens have been restocked on footlocker.com :smokin :smokin .. Not sure if it was mentioned, the "Fear the Forks" are priced at $160 so gotta be Primeknit..

Thanks man good lookin out! I ordered IBAS and i wanted to get the BHM as well but no luck there....oh well I can wait a lil longer I guess.

Looks like ALL the Hardens have been restocked on footlocker.com
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. Not sure if it was mentioned, the "Fear the Forks" are priced at $160 so gotta be Primeknit..
thank you for looking out!  now i'm all caught up!!!  repped!!!

Annoying that those restocked BHM's are in my size, but not available in any store anywhere near and won't allow me to ship to my house. Please adidas, take my money!!

Does anyone have a code that works anymore? The one posted a couple of days ago is no longer active.

Thanks!

The grayvy's came in yesterday. This is my first pair of Hardens. They look really nice. The gray toe is a really light shade of grey, It looks white in some pics. I really like the 3 stripes near the heel, They are white 3m reflective. I went and played in them for about 2 hours indoors. The lockdown and heel / ankle padding was great. No heel slippage. They did feel a little heavier than my kd9 which I have been using for ballin recently. I went tts 11.5 like I do with almost all of my shoes. The boost wasn't really as bouncy as I thought it would be in these. My one complaint with these is the laces through the top lace hole on the inner side were causing pain in my ankle while walking or running, because the tongue doesn't wrap all the way around on the inside when u put them on. I laced the top differently when I got home and it felt a lot better.
I will post pics in a few.

The grayvy's came in yesterday. This is my first pair of Hardens. They look really nice. The gray toe is a really light shade of grey, It looks white in some pics. I really like the 3 stripes near the heel, They are white 3m reflective. I went and played in them for about 2 hours indoors. The lockdown and heel / ankle padding was great. No heel slippage. They did feel a little heavier than my kd9 which I have been using for ballin recently. I went tts 11.5 like I do with almost all of my shoes. The boost wasn't really as bouncy as I thought it would be in these. My one complaint with these is the laces through the top lace hole on the inner side were causing pain in my ankle while walking or running, because the tongue doesn't wrap all the way around on the inside when u put them on. I laced the top differently when I got home and it felt a lot better.
I will post pics in a few.
i currently play in the KD9. How does this shoe compare? The airmax bubble popped on the KD so was interested in potentially getting this Gravy color way to ball. Thanks for any insight!

I prefer the kd9 over these. I just like the look of the Hardens and wanted to try something different. The Hardens are a good second choice. The Hardens are a little heavier, but have better heel cushion. The kd9 is more bouncy and flexible. The light colored leather toe on the Hardens also gets scuffed up easily. I will probably wear them more casually or to gym.

Back
Top Bottom