THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seen these the other day and was going to pull the teigger but idk, materials look....less than impressive. Not sure if its just the pic quality or what

weartester had posted a link when these were released in asia, i'm going to just wait till they get dropped here, the all white is very nice tho.

I guess you can play in the Ls

Attachments

• IMG_0567.JPG
    IMG_0567.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 25
You can play in them for sure but is it advisable?

Chances are Lonzos BBB has less tech than Harden LS and don't forget that players use to play in Chucks too and I wouldn't be surprised if that has more tech tan Z02s lol

You can play in them for sure but is it advisable?

Chances are Lonzos BBB has less tech than Harden LS and don't forget that players use to play in Chucks too and I wouldn't be surprised if that has more tech tan Z02s lol
very true, I guess it depends on your play style tbh

Anyone with the all black vol 1´s feel that they fit tighter than the rest of the colorways?

Everyone kept saying sz down .5 on these, so I got a sz 9.
Kinda feels too tight, like my toes hit the end of the shoe. For reference I have a 9 in the cl boost 2015 and in the lillard 2´s. Only 9.5 is in cl explosives.

I can get the red/white colorway in a sz 9.5, but if its only the black colorway that is different it is no use..

Think my Pioneer's are about toast. Have worn them on and off since release, and my feet felt pretty sore after wearing them last night. Ball of my foot and heel.

Yep, Boost definitely packs out over time. I've been playing in the Homes heavily since release. Mine definitely feel less bouncy and responsive than Red Rockets I just got. I'm happy I've been able to get 6+ months out of them.

Anyone with the all black vol 1´s feel that they fit tighter than the rest of the colorways?

Everyone kept saying sz down .5 on these, so I got a sz 9.
Kinda feels too tight, like my toes hit the end of the shoe. For reference I have a 9 in the cl boost 2015 and in the lillard 2´s. Only 9.5 is in cl explosives.

I can get the red/white colorway in a sz 9.5, but if its only the black colorway that is different it is no use..

nope, they all fit the same for me. and i'm assuming that you're talking about the caged vol 1 not the LS versions.

Back
Top Bottom