THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Champs sold out of my size instantly! I got lucky and was able to scoop them up on footlockers website. Called several locations yesterday and no one was getting them. Glad I pulled the trigger!
Hope they have your size at adidas. Return the purchase from FL. Save that $40 with the promo!

Gotta dust off my DS Francis XL rockets jersey that I bought over a decade ago. Remember when big over size jerseys were in?! Fashion trends...I’m a small to medium...lmao

Too bad miadidas is no longer available, the 30% came too late. Oh well see if I can get a decent black/white pair or another color for cheap

I like the red toe on the Rocket throwback colorway, but not the rest of the colorblocking. Wish adidas had made more pairs with toes colorblocked different from the rest of the upper.

Cool that the 30% discount is out today. Can't decide between getting another pair of V3s or the TMac all stars with the code.

You've got to be kidding me :lol:

I used my 30% creator's club voucher (good for another month) on a $585 order the ONE DAY there's a 30% off coupon code?

th

Passing on code. Don’t think I need unless deeper discount like that vol2 status at $42 or whatever they hit.

Does anyone else with the black Scarlett Lift Off colorway of the Vol 2 have outsole durability issues. Not sure what is going on but my 2nd pair that I got about a week ago is already starting to peel again, and I’ve only played in them INDOORS!

I hate that I have to take these back, haven’t had a problem on the blue stepback colorway. Kind of surprising seeing as these are built like tanks. I might have to get the Vol 3 since they’re on discount at champs for some colorways.

On the Adidas site the all white, black and red are now $105. The other 3 that are grouped together, don’t know the names but have the coral pattern are down to $105.

I’m just praying those sunsets get released in the states.

Interested in the all white pair, still got a 20% off playmaker code. But I think I’m going to hold out. I think they are going to drop lower. Jumped the gun on the blue/red pinstripes with the 30% off code. I’m going to hold off on anymore. As I think they will get as low as $60 like the vol 2.

Just got credited for my order with the corals and black/blues. Bought when they were $140 with my 30% off...went down to $105.

Adidas CS was actually extremely helpful and fast. Got me my $50.96 back. Nike is in the middle of an existential crisis, meanwhile Adi Dassler's crew is winning hearts and minds.

So pinstripes for $98, and blue toes and black/blues for $73.50 a piece.

Gonna grab the corals as soon as another sale hits.
Just got credited for my order with the corals and black/blues. Bought when they were $140 with my 30% off...went down to $105.

Adidas CS was actually extremely helpful and fast. Got me my $50.96 back. Nike is in the middle of an existential crisis, meanwhile Adi Dassler's crew is winning hearts and minds.

So pinstripes for $98, and blue toes and black/blues for $73.50 a piece.
Damn I was gonna pull the trigger on the corrals but thought i'd wait until they got below 75. Finesse move.

Well there are no more Vol 2 size 9.5 on Champs so they had to have me ship them back for a refund. On top of that, the only place that has them is Eastbay. This sucks man, I was trying to have at least 2 pairs of Vol 2 but now I’m only down to one.

I’ll have to pray my one pair holds up until the Vol 3 goes for deeper discounts.

Speaking of things probably posted a while ago, I wonder if targeted boost would work. Like a forefoot boost section incased in lightstrike.

Speaking of things probably posted a while ago, I wonder if targeted boost would work. Like a forefoot boost section incased in lightstrike.

To decrease the weight? Boost works best when it can compress and expand. Forefoot boost in the Rose 5 was pretty muted when it was encased in phylon. Lightstrike foam may work better but I wonder if it would mute the boost for little gain in weight. Plus it's likely cheaper to fabricate midsoles with one big chunk of boost than to create multi foam midsole...

Back
Top Bottom