THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha, so they don't look like signatures, but they look like Lillards (a signature shoe)? I mean I get what you're saying overall, but visually, I like the Lillard line.

Haha, so they don't look like signatures, but they look like Lillards (a signature shoe)? I mean I get what you're saying overall, but visually, I like the Lillard line.

Dames shoes Always looked generic too. -shrugs- The 4’s have somewhat of a sig look to them tho I guess.

Lillard 2 is the my favorite in the line, 3 and 4 are good depending the CW.

vol 2 a huge step back from vol 1.. the orange one the only one i'm kinda feeling so far.. i'll def end up with at least 2 pairs eventually since im a die hard harden fan. will be rocking them casually, at least these look like they will be more comfy as a casual shoe since there is more boost and there wont be any toe cap digging in problems.

Harden Vol. 2

Pioneer
Vol 2-2.jpg

Red
Vol 2-1.jpg

Black Toe
Vol 2-3.jpg

some ppl were cutting off the toe cap's on the V1s is anyone going to try to cut off the plastic lacing system thingy on the V2's?

I like the photoshops above. The Pioneers, Homes, and Disruptors are really good colorways on the Vol 1s and I like crisp colorblocking like that on the Vol 2s. I'm not really feeling that Miami Vice pair. Kudos for trying something different - they just aren't for me.

I live in UK so no idea about shipping to the US but I must say Prodirect are a great company. I use them for almost all of my football (soccer) boots and have got most of my hoop shoes from them. They have great service and never had any issues with them

agreed, got my goalkeeper gloves and they came from UK to California within 5 business days!!! then send the order out very quickly as well. i made a mistake on the zip colde for the harden vol 1 black toe and the next day i emailed them and they responded right away saying they have already shipped, so i tracked them down when they arrived stateside. i would definitely buy from pro direct again.

Huge fan of the Volume 1. This one looks similar with traction and more comfortable, but can't get over the look of the bulkyness of that lacing system.

Still intrigued for now.

Well im sure the kids will dig them. Harden has a very big
Huge fan of the Volume 1. This one looks similar with traction and more comfortable, but can't get over the look of the bulkyness of that lacing system.

Still intrigued for now.
lol i find the harden vol 1 a lot more bulky. With how stiff and thick the upper was and with that big leather toe cap.

lol i find the harden vol 1 a lot more bulky. With how stiff and thick the upper was and with that big leather toe cap.

I guess it's just they look like a mid. That whole back side just looks so big.

lol I forgot to finish my comment I was gonna say harden has a very big young fanbase

Welp, looks like the usual NT u-turn just started. I thought it would take another month or two.
At least in my case, at least just accepting what's being forced on to the market.

The more I look at the tropic-like CW, it has potential lol.

i hate that they mixing design elements between sig shoes... Harden Vol 2 has the Dame 3 lacing system and now an upcoming Dame 4 has the Harden line design:

DSxW2zwUMAAR-sF.png large.png

Back
Top Bottom