THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
adidas Harden Vol. 7 “Silver Metallic”
Color: Silver Metallic/Core Black-Grey One
Style Code: HQ3424
Release Date: 2023
adidas-harden-7-silver-metallic-core-black-grey-one-HQ3424-2.jpg
adidas-harden-7-silver-metallic-core-black-grey-one-HQ3424-1.jpg
adidas-harden-7-silver-metallic-core-black-grey-one-HQ3424-0.jpg
adidas-harden-7-silver-metallic-core-black-grey-one-HQ3424-5.jpg
adidas-harden-7-silver-metallic-core-black-grey-one-HQ3424-3.jpg
adidas-harden-7-silver-metallic-core-black-grey-one-HQ3424-4.jpg

Boost only in the heel for $160?!?! :smh:
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

It’s full length boost, where did u hear boost only in the heal?
You were right man, I was 100% wrong. I judged it without having seen them in hand and just noticed that they looked the same as the Vol 1.

You’re are also spot on about the price point for a non full boost midsole shoe being $160! Adidas trippin

You were right man, I was 100% wrong. I judged it without having seen them in hand and just noticed that they looked the same as the Vol 1.

You’re are also spot on about the price point for a non full boost midsole shoe being $160! Adidas trippin
So they’re more like the vol 1? If it’s not full boost $140 would be a good price point…

So they’re more like the vol 1? If it’s not full boost $140 would be a good price point…
Yea it’s closer to a vol 1 or vol 3 in terms of court feel the boost sits right under the balls of your feet so you constantly feel it and it drops off right by the toes so it has a little bit of a springboard effect.. it’s not lacking cushion and it isnt a bad setup that why I said it plays like a refined vol 1
Edit- You cant really feel the setup in these by just trying them on also you have to get moving in the them you can feel the heel boost but not the forefoot… got a feeling some people are gonna try em on and say they’re stiff or don’t have cushioning

Yea it’s closer to a vol 1 or vol 3 in terms of court feel the boost sits right under the balls of your feet so you constantly feel it and it drops off right by the toes so it has a little bit of a springboard effect.. it’s not lacking cushion and it isnt a bad setup that why I said it plays like a refined vol 1
Edit- You cant really feel the setup in these by just trying them on also you have to get moving in the them you can feel the heel boost but not the forefoot… got a feeling some people are gonna try em on and say they’re stiff or don’t have cushioning
TTS?

Agreed here, def gotta just put them on the court and go. They are really nice and I went TTS and have no issues.

Argh. Not excited about Lightstrike in the forefoot. Just haven’t enjoyed Lightstrike. Maybe Lightstrike pro would be better.

I just need zach to split a pair open cause they really feel like boost encased in lightstrike.. they’re listed as hybrid boost/lightstrike and nightwing is even looking at em funny… but it feels good

adidas Harden Vol. 7 “Better Scarlet”
Color: Better Scarlet/Core Black-Better Scarlet
Style Code: GW4464
Release Date: 2023
Price: TBA
adidas-Harden-Vol-7-Better-Scarlet-GW4464-Release-Date.jpeg
adidas-Harden-Vol-7-Better-Scarlet-GW4464-Release-Date-1.jpeg
adidas-Harden-Vol-7-Better-Scarlet-GW4464-Release-Date-2.jpeg
adidas-Harden-Vol-7-Better-Scarlet-GW4464-Release-Date-3.jpeg
adidas-Harden-Vol-7-Better-Scarlet-GW4464-Release-Date-4.jpeg
adidas-Harden-Vol-7-Better-Scarlet-GW4464-Release-Date-5.jpeg

Back