THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
great code. bought some **** i didn't need. won't be mad if it gets canceled, but if it doesn't :smokin

For some reason the cargos don't look as good as previous pictures that came out. I instead purchased the new crazy explosive prime knit lows for 50% off.

Thanks grizzlyanimal!

Grizzly salute man, I decided to try the hardens over the CE's lows and cant beat that price.

I wanted to try the CE lows in PK but not in all white no way I keep those clean after 5 wears hope these dont dissapoint I went with black and yellow cw as it was the only cw with 11.5 left and I didnt like the mangos

think the deal is now dead

Last edited:
^ the deal is now over. I tried ordering more stuff but it says "code has been redeemed". these types of codes don't come around often!

Hey NT i tried on my normal size in home color, had room in front of big toe but side where my foot arch is was tight. Should i try to get half size up or do they tend to break in? Thanks

when i tried on in store 2 weeks ago i tried my normal shoe size of 12 the toe was huge so im trying 11.5 with the online order I placed today

also got the Stan smith boost really wish they wouldve had the pk jawns tho

the first pics of the fear the beards that were posted looked pretty nice. all the other pics i've seen make them look meh...guess they used the right filter or something in those first pics. now i wish i would have gotten some ibas when i had the chance.

I have to admit originally I wasn't feeling the cargo. It looked more green/olive whatever but it's on the grayish green side? I don't know maybe pics make the color look deceiving? Still a pass for me lol.

Cargo drops on adc in 40 minutes

the first pics of the fear the beards that were posted looked pretty nice. all the other pics i've seen make them look meh...guess they used the right filter or something in those first pics. now i wish i would have gotten some ibas when i had the chance.
Pretty much a full size run of ibas colorway on Renarts.com (no tax and free shipping)

I have to admit originally I wasn't feeling the cargo. It looked more green/olive whatever but it's on the grayish green side? I don't know maybe pics make the color look deceiving? Still a pass for me lol.

Cargo drops on adc in 40 minutes

best colorway imo, been waiting on them since the beginning...:smokin

Yeah same here. Either get the spinning circle on the add to cart or check out button. Clearing cache/cookies might help.

Back
Top Bottom