THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah you saw em right? The boost looked pretty good, the bottoms were yellowed af though lol, traction looks perfectly fine also. Hope they aren't falling apart or anything

They did look very good to have holes on the insides. Looks like lots of indoor basketball.

vol 1. do yellow over time, at least from my group of hoops buddies who's been rocking them on and off. i checked mine, don't see any yellowing yet.

Had the night life LS, wore them everywhere and the sole def yellow badly. No way around it.
I don't mind it, also have solebright so I'll be good but only using em for ball. Do you wear yours casually only? How do you like em compared to other Boost like Ultra Boosts/EQTs etc...

I don't mind it, also have solebright so I'll be good but only using em for ball. Do you wear yours casually only? How do you like em compared to other Boost like Ultra Boosts/EQTs etc...

Casually as it wasn't really meant to be played in. I did shoot hoops one time. Even though the boost was low to the ground there was some bounce that it didn't make my foot hurt the entire day I wore them. UB are too plush in comparison.

Does the 30% apply to apparel?

Going to buy into the brand either way. Take the good and the bad that potentially comes with it.

Got a sizing question for the Vol. 2. I'm leaning towards 9.5, but I wanted to get some feedback.

For reference:

9.5 in KD9, Dame 3, Dame 4
10 in CE Low 2016, Kobe 11, Ultraboost

Got a sizing question for the Vol. 2. I'm leaning towards 9.5, but I wanted to get some feedback.

For reference:

Not sure how much this will help but my true size is 11.5.

In Ultraboosts an 11 fits snugly on me but those things stretch out a little so the fit is still good.

In the KD 9 I went true to size with an 11.5 and they fit perfectly.

I went true to size on the harden 2's. There's about a thumbs width of space for me on the 2's. It's not noticeable though because there is no heel slip and the mid foot is so snug.

I'd recommend true to size on the Harden 2's.

If I went a half size down on the 2's it would have been too tight in the mid foot area.

36135791_225606794920634_5237531833708576768_n.jpg

35618049_216985892262939_7733596264402518016_n.jpg
I’d cop the shirt and that’s about it

For reference:

Easiest way is if you want to wear them casually go .5 up .. if you want to do activities such as basketball and train/work out go TTS... do NOT size down even a .5 it will be a terrible move

For reference:

Hey Bro, hope I can help you out since I own a few of those models, but for the Harden Vol. 2, I would definitely recommend TTS.

For reference here are my sizes:
Harden Vol. 1 - 9
Harden Vol. 2 - 9.5
Crazy Explosive High 2016 - 9.5
Crazy Explosive Low 2016 - 10
Dame 3 - 9
Dame 4 - 9.5

I actually had to go up a half size from what I wore in last year's Dame and Harden models. I have no idea how some people are going a half size down with these Harden Vol. 2's, they are so snug and when I tried that my damn foot had no circulation! Ha ha. And this is coming from someone with a narrow foot. Oddly, I had a bit of a heel slip when I first start rocking the Harden Vol. 2 TTS rather than a half size down, but once I broke them in that issue disappeared and now they are one of my favorite shoes to play in along with the Crazy Explosives. Good luck!

upload_2018-7-5_18-8-25.jpeg

upload_2018-7-5_18-8-43.jpeg

upload_2018-7-5_18-8-59.jpeg

upload_2018-7-5_18-9-13.jpeg

upload_2018-7-5_18-10-5.jpeg

upload_2018-7-5_18-10-23.jpeg

upload_2018-7-5_18-10-41.jpeg

upload_2018-7-5_18-10-52.jpeg

upload_2018-7-5_18-11-6.jpeg

Literally the most beautiful Hardens I’ve ever seen in my life

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-5_18-11-19.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-5_18-11-19.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 1

For reference:

go 9.5 since they fit nice for me and i have semi wide feet and i prefer width space, the CE low 16 and kobe 11 are narrow to me, so are the dame 3, but dame 4 is wide enough for me.

Hey Bro, hope I can help you out since I own a few of those models, but for the Harden Vol. 2, I would definitely recommend TTS.

For reference here are my sizes:
Harden Vol. 1 - 9
Harden Vol. 2 - 9.5
Crazy Explosive High 2016 - 9.5
Crazy Explosive Low 2016 - 10
Dame 3 - 9
Dame 4 - 9.5

I actually had to go up a half size from what I wore in last year's Dame and Harden models. I have no idea how some people are going a half size down with these Harden Vol. 2's, they are so snug and when I tried that my damn foot had no circulation! Ha ha. And this is coming from someone with a narrow foot. Oddly, I had a bit of a heel slip when I first start rocking the Harden Vol. 2 TTS rather than a half size down, but once I broke them in that issue disappeared and now they are one of my favorite shoes to play in along with the Crazy Explosives. Good luck!

That's weird because I went with the same size in both Harden Vol 1 & 2. I even tried both my TTS and .5 size down in the store.

After trying on both twice I went half size down and don't regret it. They are snug similar to KD9's.

That's weird because I went with the same size in both Harden Vol 1 & 2. I even tried both my TTS and .5 size down in the store.

After trying on both twice I went half size down and don't regret it. They are snug similar to KD9's.

Well of course, every foot is different, but that's just my experience. Half size down was way too snug and I even walked around in those shoes for a few days before I realized they weren't breaking-in to my liking and just had to stick with my TTS pair.

Midnight tonight???

Edit missed it smh was waiting for payday now back to looking in that price range.

Finish line upped it on me too smh
Its not as good but you can still get them for 85 with a burner email to sign up with adidas and get their 15% off coupon

Back
Top Bottom