The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a bit of a strange story to tell. Scroll past now if you don't want a long read. No harm.

So I get home from work & there's a box on the porch with my name. Normally I would be excited because whatever I ordered has arrived (I'm inpatient). This particular box just had my name on it & no shipping label. My banned 1's from NDC came the day before & I didn't order anything else recently so I tossed the box aside to start to unwind from the work week. I changed, opened a Deschutes fresh squeezed IPA and proceeded to see what the hell this could possible be. I cut the box open and it's a Nike Jordan 1 box. I crack the lid open and its banned 1's. I run to the closet & my pair from NDC is still there. I go back downstairs and take the shoes out the box and try to find a receipt or note of some sort. Nothing. I text all the people who tried to help me obtain the shoes so I can reimburse and thank them. Every single person denies any knowledge or involvement. I compared them to my other pair & they seem to be legit. Sorry for the story. Here are the pics. Input on LC would be appreciated. Bless the Jordan Fairy whoever you are.

View media item 2160860View media item 2160862View media item 2160864View media item 2160865View media item 2160866View media item 2160867

Why go through all that hassle to do that? Hell why buy early pairs or fakes if you work at a sneaker store and you get first dibs lol? 

Some store employees tell me they need to enter the raffles also, they just lying?

this and greed. Say they buy multiple fakes for cheap , then switch with the real ones in store, then proceed to flip the legit ones or switch them for their friends. idk could be different reasons i was just wondering if anyone else thought about it.

Got a bit of a strange story to tell. Scroll past now if you don't want a long read. No harm.

So I get home from work & there's a box on the porch with my name. Normally I would be excited because whatever I ordered has arrived (I'm inpatient). This particular box just had my name on it & no shipping label. My banned 1's from NDC came the day before & I didn't order anything else recently so I tossed the box aside to start to unwind from the work week. I changed, opened a Deschutes fresh squeezed IPA and proceeded to see what the hell this could possible be. I cut the box open and it's a Nike Jordan 1 box. I crack the lid open and its banned 1's. I run to the closet & my pair from NDC is still there. I go back downstairs and take the shoes out the box and try to find a receipt or note of some sort. Nothing. I text all the people who tried to help me obtain the shoes so I can reimburse and thank them. Every single person denies any knowledge or involvement. I compared them to my other pair & they seem to be legit. Sorry for the story. Here are the pics. Input on LC would be appreciated. Bless the Jordan Fairy whoever you are.

ah man i think they sent my pair to your house, you can go ahead and ship them to me haha

Why do you have 8 pairs of these will be retroed in a couple years?

That 8 is going to f around with the other boxes and turn into 25-30 pairs of my size 10 of Bred 1s by January of February :rofl:.

You'll see later on :wink: what I'll do[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

#soleblessed

this and greed. Say they buy multiple fakes for cheap , then switch with the real ones in store, then proceed to flip the legit ones or switch them for their friends. idk could be different reasons i was just wondering if anyone else thought about it.

I guess it's possible.., but IMO it's too risky. How you gonna get in/out of the store with the fake/legit pairs without being noticed? And there's no way you'll be able to put those fakes in the box and make it look DS if you're in a rush trying not to get caught by another employee.

Better jump on $300 if you know it's legit. Gonna get upset trying to save $25 and cost yourself $125. 
Im actually looking for retail! retail or bust for me, so far im busting! 
roll.gif

Better jump on $300 if you know it's legit. Gonna get upset trying to save $25 and cost yourself $125. 
Im actually looking for retail! retail or bust for me, so far im busting! 
roll.gif
Yeah, I think you're gonna have to fork out some more money lol. Either that or get extremely lucky with a restock. But hey, if you see any 9.5s at 300 hundy, PM me lol. 

:rolleyes
Wow I really just stumbled across this on Twitter and I'm baffled [emoji]128528[/emoji]?.....folks getting mad because I blessed someone with some money and made their day last Saturday.

My first retail pair of Bred 1s I ONLY PAID RETAIL
and the remaining 8 have been in the 285-315 mark

I'm the type of NTer that if you was struggling and needed a little funds to make it to the next week (and If I have extra and can manage it) would throw something in the mail and send it
off to you.

I bless people, that's my line of work in this lifetime.

I'm covered [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] so I cover someone else from time to time.

If you can't understand that, then the world made you too cold to receive and see a blessing.

View media item 2160757

The guy who mad about you blessing the other guy is he a member on here, name looks familiar

I guess it's possible.., but IMO it's too risky. How you gonna get in/out of the store with the fake/legit pairs without being noticed? And there's no way you'll be able to put those fakes in the box and make it look DS if you're in a rush trying not to get caught by another employee.
Unless everyone else is in on it as well, or if you're the manager

Looking good fam. This was one I really wanted to double up on but thankful I got at least one.

Yeah man... I really just wanted a pear but took a lot of Ls... Paid resell on release day with the assist of a fellow NTer (good price) then later that afternoon sister in law told me she won me a pear at NDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom