The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not complaining, but just an observation on my NDC pair.  Does anyone else's 90* stitching on the side panels touch the swoosh on your pair?  Thought it was a lot closer than it should've been, but I can't complain that I won the SNKRS raffle. 
Is SNKRS actually a raffle system or is it the people that get their orders in first?

Last edited:
Not complaining, but just an observation on my NDC pair.  Does anyone else's 90* stitching on the side panels touch the swoosh on your pair?  Thought it was a lot closer than it should've been, but I can't complain that I won the SNKRS raffle. 
On my right pair only and on the outer lateral stitching. All the rest are just above the swoosh

I just secured my 2nd pair on fleabay for 270 shipped...paid 290 for my first pair. Not too bad. I struck out on release day for retail. Size 14/15.

that pinroll on apc's tucks it in just the right amount with some stacks. need some black or grey skinny jeans though for these also

Red parts are genuine leather (combination of sheep and cow leather); black part is synthetic.
Source: Nike customer service

I think I kinda knew about the red parts being sheep, a week ago I posted how close they resembled my Shearling coat in feel.

that pinroll on apc's tucks it in just the right amount with some stacks. need some black or grey skinny jeans though for these also

Fashionistas in here link us to some dope jeans to fit with [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Just sucks that the bleeding hits the ankle collar.

My chicagos got a nice little stain lol

Just in time for winter/bred 1 match:

I've been wearing my apc's a while and they bled all over my Nike Killshot 2's, added a lot of flavor to those. I'm gonna need a new pair of APC when I eventually get my hender schemes

i have never and will never pay resale prices for shoes.

i always get the shoes i want with no help no bots nothing just gotta be ready once that timer starts

til the day i die i will never pay resale for some damn shoes especially when nike re retro everything

not like were all 98 years old here and wont be around for the next time these drop
yeah that's what I don't really understand about some of the people on here. I understand one to rock one to stock, but anything beyond that just seems like major overkill to me. these are 1's, no matter what you do to them they're gonna last you YEARS. why do you need multiple pairs sitting in a shoebox in the closet? these are gonna last years even if you wear them every day of the year, which I'm sure 99% of us aren't going to do anyway. for me these are more like wear once a week, if that. not because I'm worried about wearing them out, but because I have so many other shoes I like to wear, like I'm sure mostly everyone else on here does

so many of these dudes are gonna have multiple pairs of '16's still DS when JB releases this colorway again in a few years, and those same dudes are gonna do the same thing all over again with them next time they're released. I don't get it

The trade (My Size 10 Black OVO 10s for @TheTurboFD Size 10 2016 Bred 1s has been completed [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I shipped first and my brother handled his end of the bargain [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

The dope has arrived and been broken down

He is 1000% LEGIT to do any type of business with (trading or buying/selling)

View media item 2163611

150 pages 
sick.gif
 skipped.

@OGMCMXCII  congrats 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom