The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 31s shouldn't be used as consolation prizes. There is no second place on these.

As many as you can ^

as many as you can, and then some. Bringing out all the stops myself. Asking friends/families for favors to pick up raffle tickets. Driving the wife all over the city to double up on my personal tickets. Pay people, whatever it takes.

giphy.gif

LOL damn everyone really does bring their wive, gf, side pieces, moms, family to get these raffle tickets.  Might need to start doing the same!

LOL damn everyone really does bring their wive, gf, side pieces, moms, family to get these raffle tickets.  Might need to start doing the same!
Man you have too also if you have kids see if they will let them enter too lol

The red on these is looking like it pops like the finest of champagnes. Game changer forreal if it's brighter than 2013's

How much were the 2013s for the first month after release?

I'm wondering what I might have to pay if I'm unable to cop retail

Like 300/350? I could be wrong it's been awhile

I think these are limited as hell so soon as they sell out I'm expect $400 the minimum same day

Like 300/350? I could be wrong it's been awhile

I think these are limited as hell so soon as they sell out I'm expect $400 the minimum same day

Preorders for 2013s were like $300 in November 2013, immediately after release they went for $350+ and never came down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom