The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Means the bots will take over those sites on the RD :wink:

Last edited:
Oh certainly. I'll maybe half heartedly try for the yeezys, but not worried about it.

I just need them joints to cause a slight diversion. I'm hanging on to any reason to be optimistic when it comes to these Breds. They can have them watersocks.

Last edited:
Anyways, seems like when Adidas heard the news of these releasing they came with their "Trump Card". This is actually interesting.

I think it won't help your chances, it probably will hurt your chances. More people who might not be interested in the other model signing up for raffles just because they're already at the mall doing footwork for the release they really want. But what do I know?

Last edited:
Watch what you say

Someone's gonna call you uneducated for hating on yeezys
you know damn well that all the yeezy hate comments aren't just, "i don't like them"/"theyre ugly".
It's mostly comments slamming my generation for liking him and false comments about their tooling and or specs in order to prop up Jordan's

Watch what you say

Someone's gonna call you uneducated for hating on yeezys
you know damn well that all the yeezy hate comments aren't just, "i don't like them"/"theyre ugly".
It's mostly comments slamming my generation for liking him and false comments about their tooling and or specs in order to prop up Jordan's

I have nothing against anyone that like him or the shoes. People can like what and who ever they want. IMO the shoes and the man are WACK.

I have nothing against anyone that like him or the shoes. People can like what and who ever they want. IMO the shoes and the man are WACK.
Top 5 rapper b Kanye not garbage. 350 are mad comfy too and design is unique. Without jordans name and legacy would any care bout 1s probably not. To each is own

Don't get me wrong I totally respect your opinion. And my statement was only my opinion nothing more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom