The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing against anyone that like him or the shoes. People can like what and who ever they want. IMO the shoes and the man are WACK.
happy.gif

Infinite reps are required to this man, @stevesteve72!!!

End of the Kanye talk, NO replies/nut huggin' needed. He summed it up in two sentences. Back to the thread topic. The Black/Varsity Red 1's.

pimp.gif

Yes, thread re-reailed.  Say that 5 times fast haha  

So what is everyones intended first fit with the B/red 1s if youre lucky enough to get em.  I'm planning on sending my denim to railcar and getting the openings tapered down and high stress areas repaired. (The crotch didnt blowout yet but theres a big hole under the left butt cheek in my Varick Slims.  No bueno.  Thinking of doing Black Jeans, White Tee, My red lanyard stays on me at all times, and My Cinci Reds fitted cap(broken-in to my liking) 

Hate the man all you want but that fit is timeless in my eyes.  It's simple and clean, raggedy jeans or fresh out the shop jeans and a white tee.  I can do without bracelets though.  Them 01s are flames I still want a pair maybe after the B/red, Black Toe, and Frag Cop.

Nah but forreal though, who isn't a little salty these aren't coming out like this?

Technically, the hares were Remastered too without the og smooth leather but still!
Sadly, Nike will probably never do 1's that way again.  Those are the perfect shape.  

Breds in OG form will be awesome guys.....dont get so critical of things.....just enjoy this release because it will be the closest thing to 85

Nah but forreal though, who isn't a little salty these aren't coming out like this? View media item 2124438
Technically, the hares were Remastered too without the og smooth leather but still!

Safe to say I am

Prefer smooth leather like Chicanos and black toes

I'll Really be mad regardless if I can't come away with a pair for retail for once :frown: :smh:

Originally Posted by suprduprsamsay  

Hate the man all you want but that fit is timeless in my eyes.  It's simple and clean, raggedy jeans or fresh out the shop jeans and a white tee.  I can do without bracelets though.  Them 01s are flames I still want a pair maybe after the B/red, Black Toe, and Frag Cop.
The 01's looked the best to me @suprduprsamsay, outside of OG's, The color of the red was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, and the ankle support was outstanding. the insoles were nice and soft, but the shoes were uncomfortable as ****. Fa real, the 2001's 1's are some of the most uncomfortable shoes ever. Maybe, the most comfortable shoe ever made. I had, and still own the Black/Royal's.

​
IMHO @jaylaw15, they'll never truly be remastered... Until we the mold, and shape is exactly like this. The leather is the same, the ankle collar material doesn't crack, and they come with the Air Jordan hang tag. Until then...
 ​
 ​
Not remastered, truly. IMHO.

Last edited:
Yea, I already know @jaylaw15. I didn't even know that they came with the hang tag. Until, I seen someone wearin' em with the hang tag still on. I didn't cop them, because I figured the comfort was still like the 01's... But I know for DAMN sure that hang tag made up for the Jumpman branding.
 ​
In fact, I never copped a 1 release after the 2001 Black/Royal's. I tried for the Black/Red 2013's online, but failed miserably. Or the newer retros comfortable, and not excessively narrow? Or do they still feel like you're walkin' on memory foam cement blocks?

Last edited:
Yup ^

Just wait to we see all these BD, ATC services popping up like crazy and charging a lot for them :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom