The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The average sneaker head does not care about the significance of this shoe. They see hype, resell, and shoes they can stunt in
They made a whole campaign off of the "significance" my friend. Of course people are going to know it because it's been marketed.

The average sneaker head does not care about the significance of this shoe. They see hype, resell, and shoes they can stunt in
These, Royals & SBB are the only one I personally will never need (at this point in time) but you are right. 

These & Royals arent just another retro that appeases the HB and SH but "EVERYONE" else too. its a fashion staple/Icon... most dont see the history behind it they just seen oh the Bred/Banned (Insert other staple jordans here too) are dropping again.

Such a CLASSIC across the board... 9/3 needs to hurry up!

As I said before the limited jordan phase is over people unless it's a collaboration or celeb attached . Adidas has captured that hype. Buy what you like. That being said the's are special to many and will fly off shelves and online but no where near like Chicago's or 13 breds. Rock yo kicks

Them joints are def fake. Look like someone oiled them up with armor all and plus the snap back, Chinese sellers throw in free crap

No thanks jeff

Those in the video are soooo fake. What remaster comes with a white ankle insert?

i remember couple years back the royals were released and I literally tried everything i could to get them but couldnt...

after that day, i officially gave up on jordans....

but now... looks like i gotta try again 
laugh.gif

Don't underestimate this release, it'll still be tough to get a pair.
yea im sure they will be. ndc twitter still posts links on release day, right? 
laugh.gif

honestly, back then i was a broke kid and could only afford retail. i got a job now so if I miss out i'll just buy resale.

No ones doubting that, just make it a little easier in a sense to succeed since stores are getting more than 20 pairs this time around

They made a whole campaign off of the "significance" my friend. Of course people are going to know it because it's been marketed.
that is not what is going to inspire people to buy. Even if they didn't have the banned campaign, these would still be a hot ticket item.

These, Royals & SBB are the only one I personally will never need (at this point in time) but you are right. 

These & Royals arent just another retro that appeases the HB and SH but "EVERYONE" else too. its a fashion staple/Icon... most dont see the history behind it they just seen oh the Bred/Banned (Insert other staple jordans here too) are dropping again.

Such a CLASSIC across the board... 9/3 needs to hurry up!
exactly.

Y'all do know especially Detroit area dudes just buy up 1s to trade or flip because of hype. You rarely ever see dudes rocking 1s around here.

Every face book group in in Michigan will be filled with these to flip and trade like a bunch of **** boys

Even there should be more to go around, resell will still be 300++

I'll be shocked if it's lower but who knows

Im hoping its lower if i strike out

:nerd:

He thought he could call me out, then his sources started turning on him

That lil b curse is real

Gotta cop.

Off topic, but if they retro the 2004 white joints with the icy bottom I will officially retire.

Nah it'll probably be right at 3. I say 275 lowest based on hype and because people will gladly pay it for bred 1s

be careful out there. Word on the intrawebz is Dino been scamming. That might answer your question zzyz.

But I'm just a broke mexican that lives in the gentrified hood so you can preorder from whoever the FUHHHHHHK you want to.
Man, not my man Dino. Well I guess DJ Folk is the go to now.

I always said: if the Air Jordan 1 OG ever release in GR numbers (like it seems they will) they will sit and be available to us all like they're supposed to be. Like they should be. I dont care if its the Breds, Royals, Chis you name it. NA branding, remastered OG height whatever it doesn't matter. Take away the celeb hype and limited availibility and no one besides maybe us in here REALLY cares.

At the end of the day, they're just 1s. I remember a time when most people didn't even care for em until that random limited outlet banned release and also not until you know who started wearing them. We'll see how it goes but some of these hypebeasts jaws are going to drop if/when they see that these are available to everyone who wants a pair and in typical hypebeast fashion, they will look away. Leaving more for us who really want to wear and own them. If these allocation numbers are true this release will separate the real from the fake.

Last edited:
Lack of info, seems he lost a step while others were posting info and he was claiming to "not know" about certain shoes

Guess dude built a rep then started scamming, seems like a lot of these shady dudes constantly do that :smh:
Lack of Info? He's already pretty much laid every release left for this year you just sound upset you probably asked him about a shoe and he didn't tell if he knew or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom