The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Way way way way Over priced. Not worth it unless you must have them now.

Not really. The guy is a dim wit giving other Youtubers early shoes for free or discount. I would just start making my own YouTube videos if he can get every release this early. A consistent early look YouTube account could easily go places and net this dude more money even more than his sneaker selling operation after some work.
 Nah , it takes a long time to get 100,000+ subscribers. He gave them the first pair for free and every pair since then he has just given to them at retail and they just give him a shout out. That's good advertising man. What $190  to get seen in front of 200,000 subscribers I mean, come on.

He doesn't give them every pair of shoes for free just the first pair they got. They have said how it works.

GS confirmed long ago.. stiff leather like 2013s from what I heard.  Not the tumbled leather as nice as the Mens.

Two more weeks. Won't say much in here til then really.

All my south east Michigan people. Let's link up. Let's get this

Wya? I'm hitting up Briawood, Twelve Oaks, Fairlane and even Westland lol. I know a few low keys spots that don't get much traffic. I'll PM you. Probably even do Franklin Place in Toledo. "I work in Toledo".

Two more weeks. Won't say much in here til then really.

All my south east Michigan people. Let's link up. Let's get this

Wya? I'm hitting up Briawood, Twelve Oaks, Fairlane and even Westland lol. I know a few low keys spots that don't get much traffic. I'll PM you. Probably even do Franklin Place in Toledo. "I work in Toledo".

Shelby twp

Other than twelve oaks, haven't been to the other spots. Wondering if champs or FNL at twelve oaks will get them. HOH is a given, been in there so many times so I assume that place is legit with no rigged raffles just never won a raffle there

Well ill be damn! My local hibbets IS getting these..never seen a high og there this is a good day

Release is looking better and better. I'm hoping to score in store cause I gotta work sadderday mornings now [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji]

He said loaded to the site, so that would be it. Maybe more coming or they aren't selling much online

Doesn't mean anything to me, seeing all these new spots getting pairs is good to hear

The trend in 2016 moving forward: Every "remastered" release especially OG colorway fan favorites plus holiday 11s will be in abundance (e.g., WC 4s, 72-10s, Flu 12s, Metallic 5s). Expect similar production numbers with Bred & Black Toe 1s, TB 3s, Space Jams, Royal 1s, etc

Collabs and non-OG colorways will either be somewhat limited or low production numbers, for the most part.

This is part of what JB is doing to counteract the grey market and the resellers in order to take a stranglehold on their rightful share of the profits

The trend in 2016 moving forward: Every "remastered" release especially OG colorway fan favorites plus holiday 11s will be in abundance (e.g., WC 4s, 72-10s, Flu 12s, Metallic 5s). Expect similar production numbers with Bred & Black Toe 1s, TB 3s, Space Jams, Royal 1s, etc

Collabs and non-OG colorways will either be somewhat limited or low production numbers, for the most part.

This is part of what JB is doing to counteract the grey market and the resellers in order to take a stranglehold on their rightful share of the profits
Safe to include the OG 9's on that list as well?

Dino had said something about next year that Nike is going to make OG colors more limited starting next year because they didn't want them sitting like aqua 8s from last year

Safe to include the OG 9's on that list as well?
Yeah I'd definitely say so for sure (white/black/true red)

Dino had said something about next year that Nike is going to make OG colors more limited starting next year because they didn't want them sitting like aqua 8s from last year
I highly doubt that Nike is going to limit the production of OG colors with remastered treatment such as Bred 4s, Black Cement 3s, Playoff 12s, White/Red 13s, Black/White/Red 9s, etc. These are all "fan favorites" as I mentioned above, so I doubt Nike will leave consumers hanging out to dry on colorways that have been known in history to be highly demanded.

They may, however, curtail production (just a little) on some pairs that they forecast "sitting" such as those pairs that are not as hyped and have less appeal. Nevertheless, just because Aqua 8s "sat," doesn't mean Nike/JB were at a loss. They still made their profit margins and actually, having some OG colorways "sit" is actually a good thing strategically for Nike/JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom