The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike with that okie doke 
roll.gif

Definitely looking to cop three pairs and I have enough kicks to the point I barely wear each a few times in a year .... I need a pair that I am going to wear and beat to filth, a deadstock pair (in case I get invited to the White House -- cause can't wear the beat pair) and a pair to wear through rotation through out the next five years until it's retr'd again.
this guy knows! for some of you guys jordan 1s might be a faze but i plan on rocking these for the rest of my life, grandpa style!
pimp.gif

NOT A BAD AREA BUT THERE'S A LOT OF RESELL PRICES ON THAT STRIP

SNKRS TROLLING MAD HARD
laugh.gif
AND THE GS PAIR IS LOOKING A LOT LIKE THE 13 1'S
word you right now that I think of it mom and pops are straight up backdooring . 

Back at it again fellas.

Can someone let me know how Nike releases work in UK? Is it bot to win? Can I roll up to niketown oxford street and pick up a pair on a mid day restock if I'm lucky?

Last edited:
Anyone Michigan dudes, is Macomb mall spots legit? Or are they rigged.

Im nearby and might head in and inquire about them getting them.

I told you guys there would be a lot.
To be fair ... the launch locators only gives a dispersion of the inventory and tells little in the way of inventory allocation. If a store received 3 FSRs of adults a 4 FSRs of GS of CHIs the launch locator would have indicated 1 flag. The launch locator can show 3 flags (the maximum number of stores in the area) but each store might only get 1 FSR of the BReds -- the inventory is not different beween the two releases just the dispersion map. 

Word so do I. I can tell you how many Big Macs are in stock each day! I also have plenty of chicken stock at home too!

Stop ur lame ish... Basing your facts on one store lmao...
Bro, I have inventory numbers for the entire country. Roosevelt Field was just a random mall I picked to use as an example. I'll give another one on the other side of the country:

Sun Valley, 3 size 10s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom