The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in Connecticut knows any spots that do raffles on Thursday and Friday, will appreciate it, I will be there on those days

FEW OF THE HUGE ACCOUNT RETAILERS ARE ALL DOING FCFS HERE SO THAT MIGHT BE THE GO.. I LINED UP FOR VARSITY RED XI LO'S AND IT WASNT CRAZY HOPEFULLY IT WONT GET TOO HECTIC IF I HAVE TO DO THE SAME FOR THESE.. CANT BELIEVE I MIGHT HAVE TO LINE UP.. GETTING TOO OLD FOR THIS SH**
mean.gif

Yeah that tumbled swoosh looks out of place on the breds, but the rest of the shoe looks great IMO.

Either way, I ain't got no breds, looking forward to copping these.

Na. If that's the case they would've made the black side panel tumbled, the toe less tumbled and left the swoosh flat. And they dropped like how many OG 1s without tumbled since SBBs? Many.

And if your statement is true, then what's next? Tumbled Royals? :smh:.

These do look alright. Can't deny that mold. That said, I think this was actually a failed attempt to model these off the 2011 banned and I think they kinda did a bad job at that. Yes someone dropped the ball. Someone at JB was just as confused as some new NTs who don't understand what diffientuates the "banned" 2011 outlet 1s from the OG Breds 1s. Somebody at JB THOUGHT that's what we wanted and made a brash decision to actually retro the "banneds" from 2011. Real heads just wanted them to follow suit and give us the OG version like they did with Chis, UNCs, Metallics etc. This is my theory on it all and my 0.02.

Tumbled Royal's just may be next.

Looks just like SBB's. Swap orange premium leather out for red and the black leather used for both is the same.

Just did a trial run on a pair of Ultra Boost on Footsites just now... damn bots :smh:

Copped after some persistence, though. :smokin Site's definitely gonna crash come September 3rd. :lol:

Last edited:
You're saying this after Sobe soles and another dude posted.

Just this week now everyone getting them early since stores got stock in

At this point it's hard to tell what's fake or real. We will see after release

UA pairs are really really really bridging the gap between with authentic pairs. Heres what you need to look out for...

- Lace bags are not big anymore. On the 2013-14 pairs have the bags have 5 ridge line near the opening. On remastered pairs theres only 4 lines. The UA pairs will be using the old 5 line ridged bags.

- The boxes are better. no more thick cut ribbed cardboard. The brown is lighter and the box, and the placement of the Nike sign and Swoosh text under the box lid isn't in the right place.

- The wings logo TM is slightly higher, and the wings itself is more satin glossed rather than high glossed.

- The texture is not as soft to the touch.

- Box label is exact to the naked eye, however the fonts will be thicker in some areas. Compare to other remastered AJ1 boxes.

- The registered R is back on the Nike Air tongues. The R shouldnt be perfect. It's hard to expalin this without pics however. I'll show that later.

- Paper should be accurate with all AJ1 releases and not thin as tissue. That goes for any retro.

...stay woke

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom