The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it every store I went to guys were wearing the best shoe they had in the collection? Shoot I went in beatup nikes and a stars wars shirt haha
I mean I like to wear my best shoes to impress the women not men.
Hate to break it to you man but women don't care about nice Jordans 
laugh.gif

Damn Gene that dude, hate it had to be him! Will forever be linked to my man Richard Pryor and of course being Willy Wonka. Had a long prosperous and eventful life. No regrets on his part that's assured.

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince Welcome back my dude! You alright with me...

Ready for the Wednesday-Friday cookout. Let's get these call backs poppin'!

people like him make it really difficult for everyone who just wants one pair to wear to get these come saturday
mean.gif
Clown.

Dude netted like $300 a yeezy after paying back investors and the market crashing on them.
sounds like a win to me
He had to split that 300 with his cousin. If you're ever at sole stage, ask the owner about him. He said he threw a tantrum because the shoes weren't moving at 2k.
Chill out. Steve is money around here. Can't blame him or anyone else for doing their job. There are rules in place for a reason. Let's keep this thread on track going forward and also WB to AirSak.
You chill out.

AInt no one going at Steve, genius.

Damn Gene that dude, hate it had to be him! Will forever be linked to my man Richard Pryor and of course being Willy Wonka. Had a long prosperous and eventful life. No regrets on his part that's assured.

@AirSakuragi Welcome back my dude! You alright with me...

Ready for the Wednesday-Friday cookout. Let's get these call backs poppin'!
Glad to be back my friend and hopefully we will all secure a pair. Also @dhtowng  I appreciate the welcome back.

Why is it every store I went to guys were wearing the best shoe they had in the collection? Shoot I went in beatup nikes and a stars wars shirt haha

How you know they care about the shoes they wear and just wanted to wear them? Why do you care about what another man is wearing , just cause you walking around in your beaters?

My intentions are to looks clean and decent for a girl not a guy. It's more of the idea why you trying to stunt at a raffle.
Understandable but I (for myself) want to look clean and decent for myself. Always remember to be happy with yourself and do things to keep yourself up.

I went on my lunch break in beat up Red Wing boots

Clown.

Dude netted like $300 a yeezy after paying back investors and the market crashing on them.

Attention seeking *** *****
Wow and that was only because people hadn't gotten used to the new lower resell prices. Next time will be even more brutal. Hopefully a bankruptcy in his future. There were allegations of him mixing fakes too no?

people like him make it really difficult for everyone who just wants one pair to wear to get these come saturday
mean.gif
Just a cancer on the sneaker community. Really hoping the resale leave nothing for this shameless a hole. Doesn't even care about sneakers.

Here's my report from this afternoon here in C. Florida.....

Altamonte Mall .....Champs...FootLocker...FinishLine....not getting them in....

Fashion Square Mall.....FootLocker...not getting them in....FinishLine got 2 Raffle tics in.....Champs in on the App.....both FinishLine and Champs said the got only 18-24 pairs in.....

Will hit Florida Mall tomorrow .....kinda not looking good.....

Yo, West Oaks getting them, also. FTA and maybe FNL, also

Bro footlocker west end is so ratchet. Came thru on blk metallic 5s tho. Footlocker galleria is clutch on limited releases

23 penny cooks the footlockers on the west side so that's the reason why.

I'll never forget the GMP 6/7 pack release madness :smh:

Dude showed up loaded a van up and dipped like was nothing

Hold the phone [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. Who else in this thread lives in Alabama. What's good fam?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom