The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what we got with the latest remastered OG CW's (chi's & UNC's) I think these will be perfectly executed

Need 3 or more pairs to justify not doubling up when they dropped in 2013 because my local Villa just had pairs sitting

Last edited:
I sold my 2013 pair and will be purchasing the '16 pair and don't regret it one bit.  The '13 pair was not the greatest.  I am making an assumption but I think the '16 pair will be more comfortable and a little softer.  

My thoughts exactly

The 13 pair was great-you guys just hate it now because of the new mold. I will always keep those.

The 13 pair was great-you guys just hate it now because of the new mold. I will always keep those.
I think it's not so much hate, but when you compare them, you just can't help but notice how much truer to the OGs they are. Preference, but I'll be keeping my '13s too.

I think it's not so much hate, but when you compare them, you just can't help but notice how much truer to the OGs they are. Preference, but I'll be keeping my '13s too.
Yeah-everyone was all over the 13s when they came out. Yeah, they're not as high or as good in material, but they are still flames.

Yeah-everyone was all over the 13s when they came out. Yeah, they're not as high or as good in material, but they are still flames.
In fact, wore them today 
nthat.gif

:lol: who hates the 13s???

13 pair is a decent shoe but if I can swap my 13 for a pair with better quality material it's a no brainer man. It's not that hard to comprehend.

lol my 13s arent going anywhere, maybe on ice for a few years but the remastered Blk/Reds will be had ..superior; colour, height, leather n overall shape ..no biggie :tongue:

I never owned the 13's but I do own a few of the the 2013 releases.  I love em and I'd love the 13' breds if I had em.  My only gripe is that since the new mold has been out I've realized how tight in the toebox they are, It gets really uncomfortable. I've got wide feet so this new mold is king to me along with the softer leather that's one of the reasons I'm mainly just gunning for 94's or this year's Breds.  The shape is extremeely similar and I own the 94 Chi's and those are a pair of the most comfortable 1's I own.  

The only people who have this new found for hate on the 13s is the one who don't own them or mad they can't drop $550 on em

Those who ACTUALLY own them can tel you, they aren't the best quality but hey it's still a bred and look good.

Haters gon hate ;-)

Got two pairs of '13s and they will forever look off compared to the '94 mold they're using now. I love them because of the color and nostalgia but we've been deprived of the real thing until now.

The only people who have this new found for hate on the 13s is the one who don't own them or mad they can't drop $550 on em

Those who ACTUALLY own them can tel you, they aren't the best quality but hey it's still a bred and look good.

Haters gon hate ;-)

Don't hate the 13s at all, but I would never drop $550 on some ones. I could easily do it right now, but that's ridiculous. If that seems logical to you, more power to you :lol:

13 pair is a decent shoe but if I can swap my 13 for a pair with better quality material it's a no brainer man. It's not that hard to comprehend.

^ This. Sold both my 13's because I didn't really like the quality, and the new mold is better.I love my DMP's tho which are well broken in so go figure. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom