The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128563[/emoji] Bred AF1s Low [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Who's camping in Chi Saturday? Would like to meet some new NT cats

2e3sljk.gif

no time to read all the posts since this morning, so apologies for any redundancies. first off, tho, i just got a call from menlo hoh- never happens!
second, called nike lab 21 mercer for scoop on release and they doing it fcfs. i asked is it safe? will they let people on line know if there's enough stock? lady replied 'we got security and it's a general release', implying that there should be lots to go around.

Last edited:
no time to read all the posts since this morning, so apologies for any redundancies. first off, tho, i just got a call from menlo hoh- never happens!
second, called nike lab 21 mercer for scoop on release and they doing it fcfs. i asked is it safe? will they let people on line know if there's enough stock? lady replied 'we got security and it's a general release', implying that there should be lots to go around.
I hope there's enough going around. I'm in Jersey. Bout to do a camp out for these a few hours before my spot opens up. I wear a size 10, smh. Hope I can snatch up 2 pairs...

Just got a call from DTLR (Jax, FL) for my nephews GS size. They are for his bday 9/8.

Should I tell him now ,or wait to give them to him on his bday? hmmmmm.

Was there a lot of people signing up when you went thinking about lining up at my kicks usa wanna know the hype in these in the area to know what time I should line up

Finding out Friday if the plug will be coming through or not. Might still try for a pair online if she does come through to trade for SBB 1s

Dudes probably already camping at Mercer :lol:

Knew I should have drove down to Menlo :smh: Good job on the pair doe :smokin

Was there a lot of people signing up when you went thinking about lining up at my kicks usa wanna know the hype in these in the area to know what time I should line up
Aye bro, I see your from Jersey too. Which one you're lining up at? I'm thinking about hitting mines up at 5 am just to make sure I get my pair, I don't know if that's OD or I'm shooting myself in the foot and should go earlier. I never "Camped" out for a shoe but the hype on these is too crazy and I want my pair. 

Patrick Henry Finish Line called my girl at around 10:30. One pair down just need one of the raffles in Atlanta to come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom