Status
Not open for further replies.
What's an important job???????????

Or maybe they work a job that's more laid back

I mean ur always on here so ur job not important
There's Funemployed People

and then there's the others

No matter the bills come in the Mailbox every month,

People just mad they have to work on a schedule that's not their own     9am-5pm

laugh.gif

your statement is true of everyone on this forum
I'm sorry, I meant whole numbers percentage not .001 or .02 or a percentage of 1 percent.

I was talking about 1% and up

Example: for myself I need 3504 Hours on here to equal 1% of my life.

While i'm no where near that;  a few are

Don't forget about sites like Boxden. Them dudes specialize in creating hilarious gifs and memes
[/quote]

the originator of the cryin Jordan meme is from Boxden...I been a member on there since 04... Boxden >.....

Last edited:
Closest store to me receiving these is about 30 miles away

About an hour south of me, there's two or three stores between footlocker, footaction, Finishline, and champs receiving as well as two or three Villas...all are raffles and it wasn't really an option for me to drive down to enter the raffles as they had to be done in person

An hour+ north of me there are two or three stores between footlocker, footaction, Finishline, and champs receiving and all are doing raffles as well

The Footlocker that's about 30 miles away were doing raffles in person as well but for some reason I called again last night at 8 o clock and the girl asked me if I was unable to come in and I told her "no"

She took my info and entered me into the raffle

Got the phone call two hours ago...

hoyladsaodsa.0.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Any TX residents got a call from Villa? They are suppose to call today. Also when does Shoe Palace normally call.

Don't forget about sites like Boxden. Them dudes specialize in creating hilarious gifs and memes

the originator of the cryin Jordan meme is from Boxden...I been a member on there since 04... Boxden >.....[/quote]
yep!!!! I been a member since around 03 or 04 as well. Good to see boxden fam in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom