The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the big retailers will have pairs ... Expecting a few hundred pairs easy at FCFS sites like Flight23, NTNY, FTL. But just as you are thinking about rolling into town for the release so are folks from CT, Jersey, Philly, and as far north as Boston add in the sneakerheads from the city of 8.5M and you can't be seriously thinking of rolling up 'before the store opens' is a good plan.

There will be folks camping out starting early Friday before any of the stores close in hopes of securing a pair during FCFS .... So if you coming through come up with an actual strategy and execute it on that.

True house of hoops in Atlanta getting 50 then ny should be like 100-150

hmmm is there a limit of how early you can go to a FCFS. I dont want cops thinking im doing suspicious activity lol. Most i have ever done was 5 am. But never the day before.

Anybody here camp out for any previous shoe this hyped? How early do you show up and etc?

I'm pretty sure folks gonna be out there all night..

they might already be out there 
laugh.gif

People are getting pairs tho u acting like it's all sadness why they so many people that wanna see people take L's
its aboutt to be a bunch of Ls footsites will be crashing from all the resellers running 100s of accounts with their bots, nike draw will get botted by people with 10000 acounts , the greed of these resellers will mean alot of people wont be able to cop for retail. its the same thing every hype release.

Including shiekh raffles, I've entered about 20 raffles :lol: the most I've ever done for a shoe. I even entered my wife at the shiekh in LV while she's out there this weekend :lol: if I don't hit on any Ima be pissed lol really hoping I get on the Nike SF draw or at least Nike.com

Including shiekh raffles, I've entered about 20 raffles :lol: the most I've ever done for a shoe. I even entered my wife at the shiekh in LV while she's out there this weekend :lol: if I don't hit on any Ima be pissed lol really hoping I get on the Nike SF draw or at least Nike.com

This is me except the LV

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom