The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam how many times you gonna post this? If you use that time and energy on this release you won't have to worry about any consolations.
Lol I thought it was my eyes playing tricks but I see this post every 50 other posts by users.  Dude needs to chill with the repeat.. hate to say it but nobody cares yo

That's good to know. I would hope these NT's in NY know they need more than 200 (before the close the backdoor) pairs to do a FCFS for a shoe with this demand...
Where did you get 200 pairs?  That pic I saw in earlier posts said over 400 unless I missed something in between?  Either way, agree with you 200 is just asking for a stabbing or fight beforehand which is gonna shut down the release come Sat morning.....
Update for anyone in the area, footlocker 34th street says they've stopped selling the ones until Saturday
mean.gif
That sucks but congrats to those who copped already from them.  

I feel like people are still sleeping...

They aren't aware that alot of calls happened already but I expect the desperation and madness to set in by day's end today.

Remember guys, you decide the price of resell. Don't cave.

That's Hoop City Dongdaemun. I put in a ticket there and Hoop Soul Sinsa. Did not know that Hongdae was doing a raffle. Do you know how the itaewon store is distributing its allocation?

I've got 2 in-store raffle tickets and 5 entries to the Nike.co.kr draw. Going to do the Snkrs draw also, and that's it.

Crossing my fingers.

You know of any FCFS spots?
I checked Itaewon's instagram but they got nothing regarding the 1's. I'm gonna be in Itaewon tomorrow night so i'll check it out. Nike store in Coex got 150 pairs, do you know how many pairs Sinsa got?

I feel like people are still sleeping...

They aren't aware that alot of calls happened already but I expect the desperation and madness to set in by day's end today.

Remember guys, you decide the price of resell. Don't cave.
By 10pm EST today, this thread gonna be filled with tears and anxiety for Saturday.. lol

Including shiekh raffles, I've entered about 20 raffles :lol: the most I've ever done for a shoe. I even entered my wife at the shiekh in LV while she's out there this weekend :lol: if I don't hit on any Ima be pissed lol really hoping I get on the Nike SF draw or at least Nike.com

GL. But don't you have a pair in hand already? Or is this for pair #2?

Safe to say 2013 resell is about to skyrocket on Saturday

Gone are the days when previous retros become worthless after a new drop. So many people will strike out they'd be looking everywhere for some way to feel better.

You see that consolation list :lol:

Fam how many times you gonna post this? If you use that time and energy on this release you won't have to worry about any consolations.

[emoji]128563[/emoji] Damn AT fed up this morning [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not at all. I'm just confused on why the same question was being asked to the same group of people every few pages.

Last edited:
Consolation Prize Ideas After Taking An L on Sadderday:

1.) Bred AJKO
2.) OG Bred lows
3.) OG Bred custom Lasers
4.) Bred mesh NMDs
5.) OG Bred 1.5s
6.) Nike SB Dunk Bred lows

Anyone else have any other ideas?
Resell at 300 isnt horrible why settle for anything. Just pass on something else you want less and pay it 

Only Jordans that Niketowns get in the 1,000 stock range are the 11's in December.

I used to work in the stock room at Nike Chi. 11's no problem, everything else you looking at 150-300 max and some of that stock includes GS pairs

Struck out on guaranteeds this morning smh online or bust if I don't get a callback today or tomorrow

Took the consolation prize of getting a 4.5Y guaranteed for my nephew and he's not even getting them lmao just didn't wanna walk away empty-handed. Not looking forward to Sadderday

I don't know how This dude does it,last time he came off with 8 chi which I linked a few NT fam for the low. But now he's got about 8 pairs on hold now size 4-9.5 charging $350. I hope everyone can eat at retail, but when hyped releases drop the greed an salt level is at a all time high.i got my two call call backs for my cus an I, still few more tickets out there any extra will go to those having a hard time getting at lest 1 pair for retail.

Imo I like the deeper red. Nike always likes to give us that light red dang near pink.

Never forget the infared debate smh.....

I checked Itaewon's instagram but they got nothing regarding the 1's. I'm gonna be in Itaewon tomorrow night so i'll check it out. Nike store in Coex got 150 pairs, do you know how many pairs Sinsa got?

No clue on allocations. I'm not sure, but I don't think Coex got 150 pairs. According to their Instagram, they're giving out 150 tickets, and there will be 36 winners. So odds of winning are 36/150 if you managed to pick up a ticket. Not so bad... Wish I had been a bit more diligent about checking up on social media. I'll update if I run across any new info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom