The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put in work at a local raffle. One store requiring people to cop a different pair to have a shot at reserving these (that didn't end well).
sick.gif
One did an online raffle. Hope I hit it. Will find out tomorrow. Tempted to cop the XXXIs as well if ever I eat, but I don't really play ball anymore. We'll see.
laugh.gif

Lots of salt and bitterness over here as well. Hoping to join the pizza party on Saturday
smokin.gif
Let me guess: Nike Forum was the one requiring a purchase to get a raffle ticket, and Nike Park asked people to send in an email to enter the raffle.  I don't like how Forum did that, and I certainly don't trust Nike Park's procedure. Heard Nike Stadium at Rockwell also did the whole "buy a pair of kicks and get a guaranteed pair of the AJ1s" bit.

I maybe late, but did the 1s bred drop by itself yesterday at 34th street NY? I know for the grand opening there was a package with the 31s banned but were you able to purchase just the Bred 1's?

I maybe late, but did the 1s bred drop by itself yesterday at 34th street NY? I know for the grand opening there was a package with the 31s banned but were you able to purchase just the Bred 1's?
yea I got a pair

Let me guess: Nike Forum was the one requiring a purchase to get a raffle ticket, and Nike Park asked people to send in an email to enter the raffle.  I don't like how Forum did that, and I certainly don't trust Nike Park's procedure. Heard Nike Stadium at Rockwell also did the whole "buy a pair of kicks and get a guaranteed pair of the AJ1s" bit.

65246770.jpg

RIP :\

Last edited:
These really werent as hard to get compared to other shoes . If you did your research you would flourish. I secured 5 pairs in 15 minutes just my doing a little research!

What I was hoping is that Adidas would release another Yeezy on the 3rd to compete with these. It probably would've caused division between both pairs and allowed these to be easier to cop.

Yeah exactly, especially if the Yeezys were ADC only and released at 10 am.

Yesterday you could've gotten the 1s alone but someone a page or two ago just said they're not selling them anymore till Saturday

65246770.jpg

RIP
ohwell.gif
Wonder how Titan will handle this release...

Wonder how Titan will handle this release...

I don't think they even bothered selling them to the public. VIP members thing for sure.

Other than the news about LeBron heading here next weekend, nothing posted at all.

I copped the 2013 Chi's from Titan. Online with no hassle whatsoever. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom