The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
makes no sense for them not to reserve the shoes you actually want

treat your loyal customers better than that nike

give people what they want

how would it actually hurt the company if they sent you a banned 1 reserve instead of that?
Exactly.  Part of me was wishifully hoping they would do that with the Banned 1's.

Nike didn't even reserve me these 31's and I've been a beta tester for the damn app 
mean.gif

I'm gonna be answering all calls for the next 2 days. Gonna be a bunch of people selling solar panels and timeshares that will get hung up on [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Funniest thing would be if the banned XXX1 is the limited rare release on Saturday but everyone is hyped up *** about the 1s instead
That's plausible...and probably would be better for business. But demand will be so out of proportion, that it wont matter

if you don't like the RED jumpman, paint it black. not that hard to do and the whole outlook on them may change.

Wow. The XXX1 doesnt look limited at all according to those maps. Nobody wants them compared to the 1s and Nike is trying to give them away early in the app [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Yep. Looks nearly identical for FA and FTL. And demand isn't even comparable: 100X, 1000X, or more.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Because this gif pretty much sums up the timeline of this release from initial announcement to now. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Last edited:
I bit and bought in hopes it helps somehow with the 1's

Would be interested to see if it does help. How many who reserved the 31s win the raffle for the 1's versus the number who didn't reserve. The raffle can't be as random as they make it out to be...

Would be interested to see if it does help. How many who reserved the 31s win the raffle for the 1's versus the number who didn't reserve. The raffle can't be as random as they make it out to be...

it's probably just wishful thinking but oh well. I'm sure a part of the draw isn't random, might be based on past business/activity.

it's probably just wishful thinking but oh well. I'm sure a part of the draw isn't random, might be based on past business/activity.
It's not, my main account has hit 1 time, after spend literally 10s of 1000s. My secondary account for my wife has hit 5 times since i started using that two and theres 3 non-draw purchases on it 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom