The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a MASS GR. If you miss out you didn't try. $300 preorders are WAYYY too high! Reseller slying on social media boosting these and creating hype. I know store that got 300+ pairs.

....you posters please admit you were wrong, before SADDERDAY, because reciepts WILL be posted.....
View media item 2151877

I believed these to be a GR too but they are not. Some malls in Michigan has only one store releaseing them, like Twelve Oaks for example HoH only had them. It's a pretty high end mall.

Yeah....if its a 1-for-1 trade I would have to concur the SBB trader is on the losing end.  But of course the heart wants what the heart wants and if both parties are getting what they want then its good all around. When I traded my supreme AF1s for gucci 1s everyone swore i was idiot but i haven't regreted the trade in the least (and no cash was added). 
If you love the shoe you're trading for you're never on the losing end.

This is a MASS GR. If you miss out you didn't try. $300 preorders are WAYYY too high! Reseller slying on social media boosting these and creating hype. I know store that got 300+ pairs.

....you posters please admit you were wrong, before SADDERDAY, because reciepts WILL be posted.....

After 6 malls and 15 tickets, I don't even wanna hear that.

Entered 2 Shoe Palace for a raffle ticket that both me and my girl signed up. Got a call from each Shoe Palace this morning one to me and one to my girl. Now I'm at ease :smokin

After 6 malls and 15 tickets, I don't even wanna hear that.
It's sarcasm lol.... I'm talking about people saying they were a GR

I believed these to be a GR too but they are not. Some malls in Michigan has only one store releaseing them, like Twelve Oaks for example HoH only had them. It's a pretty high end mall.
I was being sarcastic about the the poster saying earlier they were a GR

Yeah....if its a 1-for-1 trade I would have to concur the SBB trader is on the losing end.  But of course the heart wants what the heart wants and if both parties are getting what they want then its good all around. When I traded my supreme AF1s for gucci 1s everyone swore i was idiot but i haven't regreted the trade in the least (and no cash was added). 

because one if valued at $50 more than the other, so its not equal.

To me, thats equal. I want the black/reds more than SBB, and if i could find a trade, i wouldnt require someone to add $50. Nickle and diming.

People treat these shoes like they are baseball cards.

Now, one shoe worth $1000 and the other is worth $400, well, money would be added on top.

I subscribe to anything thats within $50-$75 means its fair and equal.

because one if valued at $50 more than the other, so its not equal.

To me, thats equal. I want the black/reds more than SBB, and if i could find a trade, i wouldnt require someone to add $50. Nickle and diming.

People treat these shoes like they are baseball cards.

Now, one shoe worth $1000 and the other is worth $400, well, money would be added on top.

I subscribe to anything thats within $50-$75 means its fair and equal.
right now these breds can be had for 300 or less so its like $100 difference most sbbs go for 400+ I see what you saying though trade for what you want.

Last edited:
What are my chances at scoring these in Southern California..? I been out of Jordan's game for a minute and these are my must have..

And Anotha One!

5 Calls Received Thus Far
smokin.gif

@babyJs23 If I Lock This Last 9.5 In My Full Attention Will Be To Your Pair Come Release Day..... You Know I Got You Fam
nthat.gif
Gaaaad...daaaaammmmnn....Who you know?!

laugh.gif

right now these breds can be had for 300 or less so its like $100 difference most sbbs go for 400+ I see what you saying though trade for what you want.

$300 or less? Where?

I see SBB's go for $350 on the low end, up to $400.

These won't be $300 on release day from a reseller, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom