The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
LA Update:

Was at the Footlocker in the Glendale Galleria earlier and saw one of the employee's putting together the contact sheet so calls show go out sometime later tonight or tomorrow.
good looking out. thanks. hope I'm on it. 

I feel ya buddy. Literally haven't seen one Los Angeles person take a W or L from a raffle in this thread and I been on it all day (only seen SM). I imagine late tonight or all day tomorrow calls will be going out. 

EDIT: Except for the guy directly above me lol. 
I raffled the Long Beach area, Carson, and Southbay.  Only LA place that I've heard people talk about today is Santa Monica though so.  Fingers crossed man, sounds like all the South Bay people will be all over this thread tomorrow with results.

Pair On Lock...[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]
What size and where from?

moved to south carolina from jersey last month and already my raffle success rate is better. 3/5 down here as opposed to 0/10 up in jersey most likely lol

For the first time in a long time, I believe that everyone that wants this shoe will get it. Quantities are nothing like retro 1s from the past years.

For the first time in a long time, I believe that everyone that wants this shoe will get it. Quantities are nothing like retro 1s from the past years.
I really hope so, but I think the demand is so great that plenty of people will miss out unfortunately. Let's hope I'm wrong~!

For the first time in a long time, I believe that everyone that wants this shoe will get it. Quanities are nothing like retro 1s from the past years.

Shoe Palace at the Houston Galleria is calling...just got the call on my size 11. 

Congrats! Did they call from an "unknown" number? I missed a call right at 7:00 from an unknown number :smh:. If that was a store it's really not cool to call from an untraceable number.

Everyone winning but me... It's cool
Tho,I'm ready to turn up on anyone who's a size 12 in NY, tired of
This positive ****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom