The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like I struck out too, 0/3 at Four seasons mall. This was my first time ever entering a raffle, I hope it's not always this hard. Gonna get through friday and try my luck against the bots on Saturday.
good luck! best bet is SNKRS draw. 

footsites are filled with bots, your chances are very slim with footsites

raffles aren't this hard if the hype wasn't this crazy. 

U never kno bro back in 2006 2007 I use to find Fire SB dunks, Jordan's, and air max in Ross and Nord Rack on disco

Not going to lie, I went in to brush some of this saltiness off. Unless people trying to cook your usual Clarks and size 14 free runners, the rack is clear. In SoCal. Tomorrow is another day [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji], i can almost smell my size 13 being called.

im like 200% sure ill be able to cop these on footlocker.com or the snkrs app

dont need bots or nothing

fingers fast like lightning

getting 4 pairs now.. hoping to trade a pair for some SBB, and maybe sell another pair to get a 2001. then wear one and keep one.

Not EEM worried that EEM tho' these joints seem limited af, EEM a reseller out here prolly gon let these go for two fitty-two seventy five EEM tho' he can tax em fo more but he ain't EEM sweatin it cuz he jus tryna to make a quick flip for the gain. Ain't no way dudes is breakin EEM on these joints, dudes finna make at least an EEM hunnit fitty to double up on dat azzz. I ain't EEM trippin yo, getcha sum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom