The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in for these.  I didn't realize there was an individual thread for them.  Hope we can all grab a pair.

If i'm not mistaken.. Bred 1's havnt been a GR since 1994.. Do you guys think these will be a wide spread release?

Yup I'm definitely getting the team together on this one

2 Footlockers & A Footaction to hit

8-15 is a must

Trade season in effect [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
Feels redundant to say that I'm ready, but I can't eem help it after those pictures.

I'm all the way here for these, man :nthat:

Air Sak couldn't even figure out what shoes these are
roll.gif

Hilarious
Check the beginning of the thread

Nike swoosh like horrible, and tongue is like looking super thin like the 2013-14 OG 1's. Totally not keen to the overly deep tumbled look, and gym red opposed to varsity. This isn't the final product so I'm assuming hoping they get that fixed.

Last edited:
Nike swoosh like horrible, and tongue is like looking super thin like the 2013-14 OG 1's. Totally not keen to the overly deep tumbled look, and gym red opposed to varsity. This isn't the final product so I'm assuming hoping they get that fixed.
Quoted for truth. Not to say I won't get a pair but just because it's a pair of black/reds doesn't mean it's perfect and we gotta hype about it

I want height of 2016, color of 2001, and banned/SBB leather (except flat leather)

Last edited:
If a certain user would have posted these images

Would the reaction be the same
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom