The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the feels for those lines in NYC :smh:. How sad. They gonna be out there all day and night and still might miss.

this is why i would never camp... i once camped for 12 hours for espos back in 04 and missed out... i felt so drained and felt like i got played by waiting that long and still missing out... that was my reason to never camp again :smh:

Idk how anyone gets through on FTL FA EB and Champs websites lol 10:00am and boom it'll say size isn't in stock lmao like what kind of sorcery is that.

I think the last time I copped on one of those websites were the Royal Blue Foams in 2011 lol

My boy told me 500, he works there :nerd:

Don't doubt it[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] ... My 600 number added in for the probability of a supposed 'GR' production run of these. 500 was the number for CHIs and 600 for SBBs ... So tomorrow on 34th street about to get interesting.

Just Got Off The Phone With FNL For Pair Number 6 :pimp:

Really Happy With How This Release Is Going Thus Far! Hoping To Lock In Another Pair Or Two Tomorrow During Release As Well :nthat:

Time to get them computer fingers nice and loose

And to my campers

Keep us posted on your snapchat story

Quote:
Just Got Off The Phone With FNL For Pair Number 6
pimp.gif

Really Happy With How This Release Is Going Thus Far! Hoping To Lock In Another Pair Or Two Tomorrow During Release As Well
nthat.gif
6 pairs and you still wanting more
ohwell.gif

anybody try WSS... from reading the IG comments seemed like their attempt at wristbands was a joke. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom