The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
still don't know why all stores don't implement the email/iPad raffle.

it's easily the fairest route
Email raffle... definitely not. Dudes make so many accounts and blow up the system. I like what adidas is doing with Confirmed. You need to be in the zone and have your phone verified. I know dudes can have a few phones and verify them all but that's more trouble than making hundreds of gmail accounts. 

Everyone eating on multiple pairs except for me

Not even gonna pretend im happy for you pppl 
indifferent.gif

i just hit at Arden fair Sacramento FL for my size.

Got an email, not a call, at 12:25PM. [emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]
Waitin for a email.....

i just hit at Arden fair Sacramento FL for my size.

Got an email, not a call, at 12:25PM. [emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]
Waitin for a email.....
Guess I'll see you there, cept I'll be at FL
Man I haven't received a email yet.
It's a wrap...shiekh the last hope I guess

Email raffle... definitely not. Dudes make so many accounts and blow up the system. I like what adidas is doing with Confirmed. You need to be in the zone and have your phone verified. I know dudes can have a few phones and verify them all but that's more trouble than making hundreds of gmail accounts. 

This

I feared this with the footlocker app

Don't you have to phycially go to a store and check in with said device?

Last edited:
still don't know why all stores don't implement the email/iPad raffle.

it's easily the fairest route
I thought I had the best chances with 10 tickets towards foot locker, finish line, n shoe palace..nah, it took only 1 online raffle for sheikh. I agree

Footlocker on Victory hasn't made calls yet..... My goodness I hope y'all boys ain't make that trip to the valley for them tickets!

#AvoidSadderDay!

Will never enter for a size 14 unless it's a freaking retro 11

No calls on my 14 entries seems I wasted possibility of more 13's.

With this luck imma enter for a 13 on the Nike draw and a 14 on my other account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom