The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hit on one pair on footlocker if you don't have the full 6 minutes you don't stand a chance with releases like these .only had 6 minutes on one account and thtss the one I hit the others with 4 minutes Nada. My boy had all three sites with six minutes and hit on all three :x

Flight club raised the price to $450

And it's sold out

Crazy it was like 375-400 on like Monday and sitting lol

Well I hit on one pair on footlocker if you don't have the full 6 minutes you don't stand a chance with releases like these .only had 6 minutes on one account and thtss the one I hit the others with 4 minutes Nada. My boy had all three sites with six minutes and hit on all three :x

I agree.

Tip to all my NT fam... If you don't have the full headstart you stand no chance.

Well I hit on one pair on footlocker if you don't have the full 6 minutes you don't stand a chance with releases like these .only had 6 minutes on one account and thtss the one I hit the others with 4 minutes Nada. My boy had all three sites with six minutes and hit on all three
sick.gif
Congrats on securing you pair bro
nthat.gif

Well I hit on one pair on footlocker if you don't have the full 6 minutes you don't stand a chance with releases like these .only had 6 minutes on one account and thtss the one I hit the others with 4 minutes Nada. My boy had all three sites with six minutes and hit on all three
sick.gif
Congrats man! I hit on FL with 4 min head start and wait listed on 3 others with 4 min head start. My 1 min and 3 min head starts never stood a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom