The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wow: 703 people viewing Jordan brand forum right now and ever damn one of them are in this thread :lol:
Good luck tomorrow , I hope everyone eats. And please stay safe.

i still dont know why jordan brand cant make this a true GR like aquas, cement 4s and 72-10 and have more pairs available? i mean it is a OG colorway
you know its crazy once snaps made a filter just for this release smh

It's ridiculous.

Its insane how crazy they hyping this release up. Why not hype up the Blk/ Met Vs? or the Maroon VIs? They dont even make this release massive like the two shoes I mention.

JB, this aint '94 no more. Ppl want this shoe so make alot of them.

Haven't picked up a pair since the Toro 4s couple years back but decided to comeback for these. Was planning to stay up for NDC but got the Shieks email.:smokin
Guess I'll get to have a good nights rest instead of the morning struggle. Best of luck on getting your pairs fellas.

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal how've you been bro. it's been a long time. gluck tomorrow on your pair.

Jordan makes to many pairs people get mad and say they sitting EVERYWHERE. Make less pairs available people mad saying why can't you make enough JB can't win seems like.

Anybody drive by Nike Dallas and see how it's looking

Just curious...how do they usually handle releases? FCFS?

I live in Austin and have thought about drving there for some releases but never knew how they handled things...

Just curious...how do they usually handle releases? FCFS?

I live in Austin and have thought about drving there for some releases but never knew how they handled things...

Don't have a clue either . I'm like 15 minutes away from north park I'll drive by later

If youre thinking about going to kicks usa and footlocker in union forget it its wrapped up.....

@GrizzlyAnimal how've you been bro. it's been a long time. gluck tomorrow on your pair.
What's good man 
smokin.gif

I've been cool, but i'll be a lot cooler when i get a pair of these tomorrow

good luck
nthat.gif

Houston fam Just heard from Footlocker Memorial City.
Report back to us on how the Memorial City scene looks tomorrow..........I'm 100% betting that Flight23 over there got the most pairs in the city, so I'm expecting a ton of "SADDERDAY" folk doing an all-day campout until 6 PM (2 PM for Shiekhs) for people that didn't pick up their pairs in time.

there sold out.

• SORRY, WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH "AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG - BRED" IN STOCK TO FULFILL YOUR ORDER RIGHT NOW. PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN 9 MINUTES OR EDIT YOUR CART AND TRY AGAIN. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.
  •  
This is full of misspelled words.

Anybody in the Toledo area?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Nike so ******* trash man

No way ppl shouldnt hit putting in that many raffles.

Unreal

Yea its official 0/30! that 30 tickets at 30 different stores w/ no calls but I was able to lock down a size 9.5 after someone turned down their win. However, I wear a size 12 :rolleyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom