The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling it a night fams.

Best of luck to everyone and look forward to seeing some success stories later on tomorrow [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

#PositiveVibes and try to stay safe.

thank you graciously for your help

Trololololol,

Hope no one falls for that.
Someone must have bought that though because that 14 was gone immediately after he posted!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

If I just close my laptop instead of shutting it off will that reset the links I have opened?? (Looking at FNL lol)

anyone camping at FL or FA in manhattan have a estimate line count and at which store location?

If I just close my laptop instead of shutting it off will that reset the links I have opened?? (Looking at FNL lol)
it might reload the links

Night man, thanks for the links and good luck tomorrow!
Thanks fam.

I'm actually not gonna bother with any of the footsites, or the Draw. I've had more than enough L's for this release. I don't want to add anymore.

Gonna sleep in and take care of this medical bill tomorrow once and for all when I get up[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

thank you graciously for your help
Just trying to make searching for all links and sites easier for those who have a way busier schedule than I do and can not, or do not have the time to do so.

But... you are welcome :wink:

Last edited:
Thanks fam.

I'm actually not gonna bother with any of the footsites, or the Draw. I've had more than enough L's for this release. I don't want to add anymore.

Gonna sleep in and take care of this medical bill tomorrow once and for all when I get up[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Ah, medical bills suck. I hear you on the L's.

Take care cya tomorrow!

Thanks fam.

Seriously tho no L's bro... We gon get your 9.5 Fam

Seriously tho no L's bro... We gon get your 9.5 Fam
That's okay. Size 9.5 would probably be slightly too big anyway, but thank you and to anyone else who offered to lend a hand at a pair. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
900x900px-LL-c281096b_200x200px-ZC-e5140ee4_MJTipsNTHat.gif

That kind of generosity never goes unrewarded some way or another :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom