The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I managed to get size 9 from bouncewear. It won't even redirect me to the site after paying by credit card (site keeps crashing) but I got the order confirmation email... 65 euro to ship to canada..
Also just got order confirmation from BW. Holding my breathe until I get shipping confirmation...

Last edited:
Got to checkout on bounce wear but when I click on PayPal or credit card doesn't give me any area to input information so I can't place order...

Anyone getting through on Nike UK?  Been waiting for almost 40 minutes now.  At least give me a sold out so I can go back to bed lol

Im willing to pay up to 280.00 at this point. Def getting tought for me as I have military training and no stores on base.

Got strung along by Hanon and Solebox, though maybe it's a good thing Solebox fell through. 75Euro shipping to California 
sick.gif

These servers looking like SpaceX rocket carryin

I had it go through on BW I thought but I didnt get an email so I probably missed out.
No. Servers are fading in and out and if you executed your order just as the server was fading out then the code to dispatch your email may not have been ran.

Im willing to pay up to 280.00 at this point. Def getting tought for me as I have military training and no stores on base.

#salute [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] but damn bro [emoji]128531[/emoji]. Try for SNKRS draw in the morning?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom