The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

havn´t asked anybody yet, I´m not paying resell for these. But 220 is just not true.. maybe in a couple of days, I hope so atleast.
That don't make no sense. Sorry can't help if you can't ebay. I would post links if it weren't against the rules.

Last edited:
i dont think im worried about copping anymore. a lot of fake "scarcity" going on here
I dunno about retail on these. maybe 200's but nothign close to retail. the struggle gonna be real on this watch the snkrs drop
yea 200 something is way better than... 220 euros + whatever customs. why people scamper all over those sites is beyond me - its the 2nd time its released in 2 years? these aren't fragment 1 hypebeasts and i thinkit might not be that bad. could be wrong. but weren't they "only" 350 on flight club 

That don't make no sense. Sorry can't help if you can't ebay. I would post links if it weren't against the rules.
Alot of people really dont know how to negotiate, never learned it growing up. They also dont know how to walk away. If you cant walk away you have no power negotiating.

Side note: Urban Jungle = 504boyz4lyfe

Last edited:

lol i just have a feeling half of these people buying from europe are going to try and resell in the states, panic, and sell 'em for around retail. no way i'd pay 70 for shipping or whatever that is. 
Sorry to burst your bubble dawg, but shipping was 50.. I would MUCH rather pay the 215 than the 300-325 you're gonna end up paying

Sorry to burst your bubble dawg, but shipping was 50.. I would MUCH rather pay the 215 than the 300-325 you're gonna end up paying
my bubble is okay. shipping was 50 euros or 50 us? either way... the amt ur looking at is pretty close to the 300-325 that its going for... 

add in that you should have a fair shake with snkr app and it doesnt make that much sense. 

i know these are hyped shoes but anyone else think wc4 with the nike air or the 5s w/ thenike air would sit like rocks? jordans are over. 

Nope 
laugh.gif
 its cool though. I'll catch a W in the morning at less than what I would've paid now so I'm not tripping.

my bubble is okay. shipping was 50 euros or 50 us? either way... the amt ur looking at is pretty close to the 300-325 that its going for... 

add in that you should have a fair shake with snkr app and it doesnt make that much sense. 

i know these are hyped shoes but anyone else think wc4 with the nike air or the 5s w/ thenike air would sit like rocks? jordans are over. 
Yea but this is one of those shoes no one has which is hwy the ype is so real. when the 2013's dropped NOBODY copped unless you had a bot or a super plug. they were scarse. same with royals. people going heavy now and im not seeing the type of reports that indicate plentifual pairs like the Wc4's

If jordan made enough pairs of any shoe then they're going to sit. Suppy and demand.

"Jordans are over" .. get out of here man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom