The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

those masters brought people out the woodworks. 34th was ******ed for them
around 7. Not all mens though
Same here 6 pairs 2 are GS 7y so in someone's eyes a men's. hopefully I can grab a few more
BLESS ME @Starfox070   with my 10.5 or 11 
nerd.gif

Went around 5 kicks USA spots around 12-1 and there were at least 20 people at each spot. My friend and I decided not to camp and try our lucks online and the SNKRS draw. Luckily for me one of my other friend who's located in MD is hooking me up for retail+tax
You know who you are, you the real MVP

What if ol boy fell asleep through the entire release and everyone just walked right past him ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH

True but Masters, and every other GR this year was still an easy cop. Nike seemed to kill a lot resellers by upping supply and increasing MSRP.

Ironically, for whatever reason, they haven't done that for this release so here we are.

because of the price point of the 1's the demand is there

Last edited:
Yeah bro my boys wanted to come out here cuz the city was crazy
don't blame em. Jimmy with their stupid pick up window kinda deterred me from doing any fcfs but I guess a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

right, sound advice

what im saying is your never too old for this. dont use fmaily or a house as an excuse. theres always a way.[/quote]

Yeah but everyone has different priorities bro. Buying Jordans isn't that high on my list. Your man has his bread up that's great. I highly doubt he's running around with his family entering raffles throughout the city. His money is long he's probably paying resale most of the time. My point is no one with responsibilities is going to do all that for a pair of kicks especially when you have a family and have to do family stuff.

right, sound advice

what im saying is your never too old for this. dont use fmaily or a house as an excuse. theres always a way.

Yeah but everyone has different priorities bro. Buying Jordans isn't that high on my list. Your man has his bread up that's great. I highly doubt he's running around with his family entering raffles throughout the city. His money is long he's probably paying resale most of the time. My point is no one with responsibilities is going to do all that for a pair of kicks especially when you have a family and have to do family stuff.[/quote]

no bro his family up at 10 copping on nike as a unit. my point is your never too old fro this. priorities is an excuse. you can dela wit ya priorities and live this life. if you cant handle it then you just dont want it bad enough.

True but Masters, and every other GR this year was still an easy cop. Nike seemed to kill a lot resellers by upping supply and increasing MSRP.

Ironically, for whatever reason, they haven't done that for this release so here we are.
you have a point and they did release a lot of these. Demand is just through the roof

According to many on here, this was going to be a relatively easy cop (if you did your homework). 

Doesn't seem to be the case. 

Lot's of Ls being passed around. 

People were making dumb assumptions based on recent, hyped GR Jordan releases ("Aquas hit outlets hard-these will be an easy cop! Flu Games were an easy cop!").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom