The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This many Ls...resellers are laughing to the bank

Been on this page for about 10 minutes...Never ordered online before.  Does it take a few minutes for it to get to the cart page?  Or am I stuck here?

thanks in advance.
you'll get in after a few minutes.  and then you'll get a **** load of cart/stock errors.  then you get sad.  then you move on. then you do it all over again during the next release.

Look at the bright side, at least we didn't spend hours trying to add to cart on the footsites or Nike. Quick kill, and we can either go back to sleep or move along with our Sadderday (0 for who knows how many strikeouts).

I think it's worse when we wasted 3, 4 hours and ruined our days with delayed, yet inevitable outcomes.

NT with that classic miss info GR LOL.
they were a GR.

GR isn't 1000000 pairs. It's the amount of accounts that get the pairs.

You have all the "Jordans are dead" yeezy stan, adidas ultraboost stan, reseller going for these.

They weren't limited, AT ALL.

Releases like this really make me hate Jordan Brand.. Why do they limit good products and release garbage for literally every one of their retro+ cws? Literally no consistency in quality over there. At least Adidas releases quality GR products like UBs and NMDs because nost will take an L on Yeezys. Look at the September release calendar for JB, it's a landfill of awful products besides these 1s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom