The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in niketown NYC from 12am managed to get a size 10. I am a 9 but those were sold out by the time i got in. If anyone is in the NY area and wants to trade let me know.

The 31s sold out??
mean.gif
laugh.gif
No F'ing WAY!! 
laugh.gif

When you see everybody say they eating on eastbay so you say let me go to eastbay but realize you already on there taking L

Can't even cop the XXXIs... was strangely feeling them after I saw them in person earlier today. :lol:

A lot of shady business picking up raffle pairs this morning with Managers selling pairs before pick up time was over smh.

I was able to get my pairs no problem and lucked out with some pairs that weren't picked up. 5 total :pimp:

I somehow carted a pair on Eastbay just now, but it won't let me load my shopping cart. I literally only tried adding my size to the cart three times, and out of nowhere it gave the warning that you can only purchase one pair. Crossing my fingers to complete this checkout!

What an awful release-I thought Nike was trying to cut out resellers?

Doesn't make sense to make these gr because of the low price. Jordan 1s will always be this frustrating and resellers always have and always will feast on Jordan 1s. If these had a price of $220 and up, then it's a different story. $160 can't warrant label of gr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom