The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the L, bit the resale bullet. I was going to have these no matter what, these were limited and the resale will only go up. I don't see them trending down like the OVOs or some other limited sneaker recently, these are an absolute classic.

Had 2 "guranteed" pairs sold right out from under me lol pretty sure i struck out on SNKRS too since i haven't gotten and Email or been greeted with an L message when i open the app

Took the L, bit the resale bullet. I was going to have these no matter what, these were limited and the resale will only go up. I don't see them trending down like the OVOs or some other limited sneaker recently, these are an absolute classic.

I think I'm gonna have to do the same. I'm tired of the ******** with this release.

how much and what sz

Just opened up my email from Nike and this dude was waiting for me
tumblr_lnmmgwXMaJ1qgkb4jo1_500.jpg

Got my confirm from snkrs. My brother shows a pending nike charge for $160, which is weird because there was no tax. Then he got the "not selected email". Charge still showing...

Carted twice on SP struck out both times. First time on my laptop tried to sign in and lost the shoes. Second time carted on my iPod couldn't finish checkout. No double up here

plenty of ways, captcha is one, but there are other verification and timing ways to do it. for example number of requests or refreshes per ip address, mandatory wait times with zero input as bots are faster than humans just lots of ways. My degree is in comp sci focusing on the web. I could write a bot and use it but I don't agree with the morality of it. get what you need and let everyone else get some too, instead of this reselling ********.
Captcha can be cracked though. And you probably don't have to send too many request. Just start dispatching request a couple seconds before launch time. Plus if you use proxies to separate your accounts it makes it a little bit harder. 

Bout to hit this reggae festival. With
all these L's this week I neeeed some positive vibes [emoji]9996[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom