The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
These blow the 2013 quality out the park. They were done really well.simply beautiful View media item 2154887

You must be under some enchantnent by just having gotten them.The quality on these aren't particularly good. The soft leather just on the swoosh and the forefoot and ankle area are one of the most singularly ridiculous gimicks that I've ever seen.

Jb could have done these right. But they didn't have any incentive to because they'll sell anyway. Why would you create units that cost 1.00 to produce when you can sell the same number of units that cost .60 to produce?

Answer: You wouldn't. Straight forward economics.

Back to your comment. These weren't done right. The material quality especially is not very good. Want to see good quality, consult Banned 11. Consult Shadow 09.

Call these 2016 classics, hyped, desired, whatever. But to call them "good quality" is a farce.

Doubt it they made their money off to the next.

Guess some resellers can't afford to hold onto their pairs any longer.
grin.gif

Last edited:
Bout to pay $360 inc shipping for 11.5, is this a decent price? Getting em shipped from uk to australia.

You want to know if it's "decent" to pay more than double the retail price for a shoe that cost about $9.00 to make? Let me save you the suspense, no it's not a decent price.

But that expenditure may be necessary if the shoe is that important to your sartorial needs.

Last edited:
Guess some resellers can't afford to hold onto their pairs any longer.
grin.gif

Yup just like car dealerships and home buying.

If you have the time to wait as a buyer you win.

Also, as a seller holding on to product when no product is coming in sucks, or if holding on to something to long takes away from another possible oppertnuity you cut what u feel like taking (not at a loss of course) and move on.

All parties get something.

Home buying doesn't work perfectly with this analogy (many more loop wholes and ish), but go with

you're bringing up this argument on a jordan board?

why are you on this forum?

He asked a question and I answered. I've been on Niketalk a long time. I own the shoe. I also own ~40 pairs of Jordan 1s. I feel comfortable speaking on a question around quality and price with regard to a shoe that I both own and have owned through different evolutions for the last 25 years.

That it doesn't fit your conception of acceptance, and because it defies the echo chamber really isn't my concern. So long as there are open questions, that afford me an opportunity to opine, then I will.

Read my old posts under my old name, JoanPujolGarcia. I was opionated then I will be now.

The quality sucks. Jordan can do better. Denying this fact makes you feel better about your purchase. Ok. So noted. If that's your schtick, then don't read my posts. There is an "ignore" function, I believe, for a reason.

Last edited:
Really good feeling was able to help a couple of friends and I think save a relationship or 2 dropping GS's on dudes who missed out for their girls

Let's say I'm not buying a drink or meal for a min

#TheComeUp

For the successful Foot Locker online people: has anyone NOT gotten email order confirmation but have a charge on your card?  Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom