The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out QC issues on my pals GS pair, holes are much bigger on left shoe.

eek.gif
 that's really bad 
mean.gif

What size? I feel like big sizes are the ones kinda sitting. My size 8.5 I feel became a popular size over the last 5 years. Wasn't always like that.

Most millennials once coming of age into the retro game wear 8.5s :tongue:

Last edited:
Protest with your pocket. That's doing something. Force a quality shift. People won't because they'd rather "break necks" than have a company provide a product that justifies the cost.

its not that serious for me. Its fine another. $160 isn't steep. I buy 2-3 Jordans per year and stick to ones that have nostalgia to me.

Protesting over a $160 product sounds ludicrous.

Just woke up to go to work and found out that Nike shipped earlier today. :nthat:

-Drew

Last edited:
What size? I feel like big sizes are the ones kinda sitting. My size 8.5 I feel became a popular size over the last 5 years. Wasn't always like that.
sitting where? I would gladly by a sz 13 even a 14..since I had no luck anywhere raffles or online

What's the general consensus on a restock? Should I get my hopes up or line my pockets with rocks and walk into the Los Angeles river? 

What's the general consensus on a restock? Should I get my hopes up or line my pockets with rocks and walk into the Los Angeles river? 
It will happen this week or next week but get them rocks ready because it's gonna be real hard to hit on a restock

It will happen this week or next week but get them rocks ready because it's gonna be real hard to hit on a restock
Man I had a bot and everything this go round (sorry everyone I swear I just wanted one pair to wear) and it was STILL impossible. Not to mention all the raffles I entered and everything. Wasn't meant to be. I got the rocks ready but just heard the LA river is dried up. Guess I'll die of a drought first. 

just sold a sz 10 for $320 cash on craigslist.. thats the equivalent of around $380 on ebay after fees and shipping

theres a sucka born every minute 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom