The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even after buying a pair at retail, some will pay resale for a 2nd or 3rd pair!

#Banned1Madness

I can see you're a little insecure no need to catch feelings and fire shots lil buddy I'm just saying with what these are going for at resale if you had two pair and sold one your remaining pair should have cost you a net of 0 and in fact you should have been left with a surplus of money "made" by selling them. 

I can see you're a little insecure no need to catch feelings and fire shots lil buddy I'm just saying with what these are going for at resale if you had two pair and sold one your remaining pair should have cost you a net of 0 and in fact you should have been left with a surplus of money "made" by selling them. 
Eh... I'm content with a $40 purchase... Didn't require much "work" at all. 

How are these fitting compared to the 2013's? I'm a true 9 and could only cop an 8.5.

Definitely TTS. They take a minute to break in and if mine were any smaller I'd be having to swap.

Yo fam. I am going to meet up with a dude after work who is asking $280. Any tips on things to look for on a fake pair that are easy to spot? Are they pretty similar to the SBBs, I know those fairly well. And did anyone decide what the underside of the insole should look like? I know there was some discrepancy on the color, if it should be light or dark. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Of course the lace bags. Tags inside shoe and on box. Wings logo placement. Someone posted that the insoles were more of a light blue on the bottom. Not sure if that still held up as a distinguisher. Wings logo placement. Nothing else to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Got mine for resale $300 yesterday. Had to after so many L's I took

My thinking is price will go up so $300 isn't bad

After 700 people and only 30 pairs at a local footlocker out here, I was victorious. 

Enjoy the photos. Some pre-creasing out the box, though. 

I love the shoe. Will be waiting for the Royals next year.

Catch me up if you don't mine. Are people waiting on online pairs to come in, thinking the market value will go down?

Last edited:
When the SBB came out .. what did resell look like the weekend they dropped and then a week or two after?

Didn't want to post this but looking for further help into some shady business Champs Sacramento did. This may be long but heres the story..

Friday I received the email from champs stating I had won the raffle! From there I was pretty happy I won. Pick up times were from 11am PST - 7pm PST. MY wife and I was there about 11:30AM PST to pick up the shoes. Give the employee my ID to check my name off the list and pick up the shoes. She comes back with "Your name is not on the list". Im totally confused and pretty mad after they checked multiple times. They put me aside to have the manager talk to me. Next person in line "Your not on the list either". SHOCKING!! after waiting about 30 minutes for the manager there was a total of 4-5 people with the same exact situation as me. HMMMMMmmmm..So the manager calls his boss and they said there was a mix up with the shipment and the shoes were at a different location, And he couldn't sell us the shoes we won. He said WE ALL would have to wait till the other store ships the shoes to them and they would give us a call guaranteeing us that we would get the shoes for everyone. 

I really didn't buy the story but what else could I do right? After he said we were guaranteed we would get the shoes next week everyone was pretty chill about it. They made a list of everyones name and phone number and we all left from there..

Saw a post about this same exact situation on my local FB group and I decided to chime in. Well TODAY I received a message from a well known person saying that champs has extra pairs in the back and I should call them. I TRIED to call waiting on the phone for 10 minutes each time while it just rings.

I do believe they backdoored my pair and everybody ain't getting nothing but an apology. Still trying to talk to champs on twitters DM to work everything out ATM.

Ill let everyone know the updates.

BACKDOOR IS OPEN AT CHAMPS ARDEN MALL SACRAMENTO!!!

I agree with you. One of the reasons I'm glad Adidas and UA are selling more shoes. Prices were/are getting out of hand with Nike/JB.

Adidas NMD retail for $120 compared to Roshe are $75. Classic Adidas like Forums are $120, shell toes are $80. Mutumbos where $125. You can't compare any shoe they make to a Retro Air Jordan anyway. It's the name. People love getting on a bandwagon. If there was no Kanye, adidas would be stuck on shell toes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom