The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sobe soles got 3 FSR? They are some small
Random site

Let's get some more numbers :nerd:

I don't recall this many sites doing pre-orders in 2013. Hope this is a sign of increased production. Maybe not but I'm a dreamer...

Many sites always do it, most are resellers and rely on getting people to help them cop on release day for retail.

At least Sobe soles is a legit vendor

Really in response without quoting all the top 5 cw opinions. I dont refer to the shoe as much as the cw in general. Even when they came out, they were most popular but not a fav of mine. Outside of the 63 point game, to me they were just home colors. Bred to me was the stuff. Royals my top fav outside of the main 2.

Last edited:
5165573.jpg

SneakerHeads in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chicagos ain’t bout this, Chicagos ain’t bout that boy Jordan Was dropping buckets in them ones breaking ankles They say that Chicagos don’t be looking stylish in every fit SHUT THAT NOISE UP! Y'all new heads ain’t know A True Flight from a Jordan 7 All ya talk about Breds ain’t no hitta Breds ain’t this Chicagos a fake Y'all don’t live with breds Y'all know that Jordan got fined Repping Piru been on probation since I don’t know when! Stop playin' him like that Them Jordan's is savages out there If I catch another one of you talking sweet about Chicagos or breds I’m going bape on you
Beating on my chest

So we talking about Chicago's ain't no hitta?

SneakerHeads in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chicagos ain’t bout this, Chicagos ain’t bout that boy Jordan Was dropping buckets in them ones breaking ankles They say that Chicagos don’t be looking stylish in every fit SHUT THAT NOISE UP! Y'all new heads ain’t know A True Flight from a Jordan 7 All ya talk about Breds ain’t no hitta Breds ain’t this Chicagos a fake Y'all don’t live with breds Y'all know that Jordan got fined Repping Piru been on probation since I don’t know when! Stop playin' him like that Them Jordan's is savages out there If I catch another one of you talking sweet about Chicagos or breds I’m going bape on you
Beating on my chest

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Beating on my chest

Quote:
Beating on my chest

dead

I dont have a pair of Chi 1s but at this point, don't care for them anymore.  That cw is a bit harder for me to rock... not to hate but they do look like clown shoes though with the white and red lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom